Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you a PM and you said my account was OK and I thanked you. However, today I received this when I try to login:

257efd2.jpg

and my login data is ok :facepalm: . Can you fix it? Tell me if you need any information by PM.

Attention! your efficiency has decreased to 25%. When it reaches 10%,Your account will be moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
If You wish to work as before, for % from downloads, You will need to increase volume of sales to increase the coefficient.

?????????

it means that you can withdraw money 10 days later... it is a default procedure on the site but it has been questioned and answered many times on the previous pages...

is skymonk install & sales r same??if im in normal mode with 100% earning frm download will i get money frm skymonk install?admin pls clarify

is skymonk install & sales r same??if im in normal mode with 100% earning frm download will i get money frm skymonk install?admin pls clarify
Skymonk is not a sale, it actually helps against sales because downloaders can download multiple files at once without captcha thanks to it and no one needs to buy premium :facepalm:

If you are on 100% PPD you won't get money for Skymonk installs but it helps raise your efficiency if you have many skymonk installs, so this way you earn more, which is good :) Of course soon everyone will have installed Skymonk, so then you won't earn anything from it, and you won't get sales either because of it, so your efficiency will drop and you will be moved to 100% PPS. :))

Dear ShareFlare,

Error!

Bad combination: `Login` - `Password`

I can not login.My id 1630793 .I've worked over 2 years with Letitbit.Please help me solve this problem.Thank so much

I see a little improvement now but loading is still slow.. When are you going to add more servers..? :)
You're doing a good job, go ahead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back