Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t see nothing in the main statistic or video statistic how much clicks/views i have. Nothing is counted but i´m pretty sure, that the videos are viewed. Can you check it please?

can you please give me a video link, i want to see the interface

Please explain

Hi LetItBit and guys

Could you pls explain a little about the Password-linked points? See image pls.

explainpls.jpg

dont you know letitbit gives downloads with money I mean they sell BANDWITH

Period: 6 months = I think it was 1800 gb
2 years = 7200 gb for download, finish it in one day or 2 year
after u finish u have to buy more bandwith.

Oh NOOOO!!! is that so? :facepalm:

i purchased 1mth premium and only got 300gb bandwidth. not cool. Whats the use of becoming a premium user? :( multiple download?

I hope they change it to unlimited download

Whats going on with this letitbit thing?!

I sold 5 accouns and got 0.64 cents?!!?!

213tn.png

CAn you please explain me why im getting so few with sales please?

I have set the PPD to 100%, something isnt right! >.<

Last edited:
They aren't PPS they are PPD as you see you're quality went up because of the sales. So you will earn more per download then if you got 0 sales.

You only got 57 downloads.. so $0.64 seems fitting.. Unless you mean you are 100% PPS .. well then it obviously didn't save since your stats are showing PPD

Add video on site!

Upload videofile=> click on "Filemanager Old" click on icon next to the link to the file:
72616056.jpg

status over time will become:
92111591.jpg

then click on the link and you will see the code, which must be added to the site:

98696573.jpg

I have put like that but nothing is counted either main statistic or video statistic.

lol, I haven't noticed it before, thx

"We pay for visitors from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan and also for most of European countries."

Is also the Czech republic/Slovakia counted?

Hello Letitbit. I have resgistered in your host and I would like to use it in my future projects, but I would like to know if your think on maintain on time or SOPA, FBI, PIPAS and so more are worrying you.

Thank you very much for your answer.

PS: All countries count on the turba plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back