FileMates.com 1.050.000:thumbdown:
-----------mole hosts--------------
FileVice.com 617.000
HugeFiles.net 533.000
SpeedShare.eu 442.000
RapidVideo.com 362.000

these are google url numbers of hosts. You can see which hosts are
yelling hosts or wining hosts, do not belive their lies, do not let them
steal your earn, stop using them . Everyone says lie EXCEPT google + alexa results
You use them to share and earn and they wipe files for nothing, some
files are deleted even if they your own files, they say they deleted them DMCA.
Their main aim is CLEAR disks instead of buying disks. STOP USING bad hosts.
These are best way to punish them. I wiped 20 tb data and my 12 uploader friend
did too. You wipe your files from amateur hosts. Let us slap them.

:fly::fly::fly:

Last edited:
9 comments
putlocker should be in dragon zone wondering why not?

you are right today hosts amerge here introduce ppd, pps & leechers starting using that host & within days its all over the web. once their server reaches full level they starting to delete files from accounts who dont have much downloads or using just for storage by saying DMCA.

these are best in my openion

uploaded.net 432.000.000
depositfiles.com 334.000.000
turbobit.net 233.000.000
rapidgator.net 228.000.000
netload.in 185.000.000
Filefactory.com 143.000.000

rest are just Hit n Run Business check archive page for yourself.

site:rapidshare.com
About 2,170 results (0.12 seconds)

not sure wht u meant by url numbers of hosts...
if u ment total files uploaded on them
i doubt u can find them as they are not indexed

innocent_kid, I do not care NONINDEXED files, I compares INDEXED files ,

rapidshare.com is #1, but they will be deepest after they wipe all archives after april 8

uploaded.net gives unlimite disks for 180 days. And this gives this host best option.

some small companies are thinking they are GOD and the best and acting uploaders are 100% moron
and shtheads. But THE GOOGLE IS GOD and we can see WHO IS BEST, WHO IS WORST there
and see their visit number by ALEXA. Even if they are yelling they are getting better and better
we can see they are digging their graves day by day.

Last edited:
no i wish to know wht was search query u used for rapidshare
cuz only indexed url's of rapidshare.com are About 2,170 results (0.12 seconds)

it does not matter, rapidshare shot himself with daily download limit + limited disk space options
we will say them ASTALAVISTA RAPIDSHARE

most unlogic post I ever saw.
It's like bigger cars are better then smaller,
bigger penises are better then smaller,
bigger asses are better then smaller etc.

omg :cough:

greekcasey, you missed the point of view. I talk about here, small companies like turtle and mole hosts are yelling around and cheating people with lots of lies. They say technical error, disk crashes, dmca and delete files, one week everything is fine 2 weeks no sales only referrers, they believe we are moron, deaf and blind as a mole . When I was working in past with filesonic I was earning 150-200$ each day and then netload give me 200$ each week was acceptable, then other few company, then shift to
ryushare, but by the way paypal killed nearly all companies and nearly no options left for me. And then I read every topic and messages during 1 week in File Hosts Official Support, I saw big companies started to cheat, with standart causes . I asked a coder in a big host is a friend of mine from MSN told me " CHEATING IS VERY EASY IN THESE SCRIPTS" and nobody can show proof if you do not know how to do. And If you push the host owners here, they ban you and report to mods. That is all, say bye bye .
Count on me, you can earn 4x 5x more if they do not cheat downloads or sales or not cut rebills. When I ask a host owner why there is no rebills of my all sales (none of them), he told me DO YOU HAVE PROOF THEY DO NOT CANCEL REBILL, and I told him YOU HAVE PROOF THEY CANCEL REBILLS TO SHOW ME IF I GIVE USERNAME, AND then he quit from chat. Cause I know he was cheating rebills. I do not care they ban me, who cares their mole host.

There are so many ways for hosts to "cheat". For example if people buy through re-sellers where they get a premium key to enable their premium, we will not get anything.

Also I believe most (if not all) "shave" the download counts one way. For example, they can limit how often they'll count 1 IP in 24 hours. Most of these inner workings are never revealed to us.

However, telling how "good" or "bad" a host is based on the numbers you presented is just plain stupid.

It is also in the end your own fault that you chose to work with a "cheating" host yourself.

We are at the mercy of the hosts and even if they do "cheat", there are still lots of people who make good money with them.

If you are so unhappy with the hosts, then start your own. Soon, I'm pretty sure you'll also start doing some "limitations" towards your uploaders. But you'll never understand this unless you actually start your own host and find out yourself. Then you will also understand why things are the way they are...

why filesonic was #1 in this world, cause they were the most generous host I have ever seen. Even if my income was $2000
I was earning more than $3000 from filesonic in a month. Their support was magnificent, they were always online in WJ and in
ICQ or MSN. This MEGA shock scared them and they run away. But if mega had not been caught, we were earning still same money
But these companies are always on alert against FBI and they are shaving more and more and keeping more money for the future
if they close their hosts. Hish was caring uploaders and they were earning with a rule, the more uploader earn the more filesonic earn. But new companies says the more I cheat the more I earn who cares uploaders.

innocent_kid, if you were right

site:oteupload.com , 5 results are only oteupload's own site, was correct. There is no any other url according to your WRONG style.

my result is CORRECT your result is 100% WRONG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back