Let me know if this sounds right..

Zorak

I've been working over the last several months to create my own content and it's some good stuff, and now i'm ready to monetize it. I plan to post some on planetsuzy, vipergirls and a couple other sites and drive users to my new site which will link to a Tezfiles repository.
My setup plan is this. VPS Host: imprezahost Netherlands K2s for main forums and Tez for my whole catalog. Free Cloudflare account

I am kinda worried about domain reg. I dont want imprezahost to have it and cloudflare will just do the pointing.

My 1st question is with DMCA concerns, who is the best domain registrar. I would also like to pay them in bitcoin and have the fewest amount of questions, me being a insect from another planet and all.......

My second question is encoding, My files are rather large and not too user friendly, I have been encoding them with X265 but my concern is should they be big? Do larger file sizes mean larger payouts? or is it best to keep the user in mind and encode them to a smaller size. average example 5GB files down to 1.5GB

Any feedback is appreciated.

Zorak, The lone locust of the apocalypse

4 comments
Answer 1 to Question; You may use EasyDNS Technologies for Registrar. As Pirates Bay still with them from long lasting and their domain is UP on Google.
Answer 2 to Question; Yes, Quality matters always. Quality makes your presence better on internet in content. You should maintained the quality as much as better you can.

Answer 1 to Question; You may use EasyDNS Technologies for Registrar. As Pirates Bay still with them from long lasting and their domain is UP on Google.
Answer 2 to Question; Yes, Quality matters always. Quality makes your presence better on internet in content. You should maintained the quality as much as better you can.
I understand about quality, and probably should have formulated the question better. I was referring to file size not the quality. Example, a 1080p file encoded in x264 at 20 Mb/s with a files size of 5GB compared to the same file encoded in x265 at 6 Mb/s with a 1.5GB size. Both retain the same image quality as viewed by a user on a 4k screen. Is there a correlation between file size and income generated through the file host. Or as long as the quality is there go with the extra step of x265 encoding, which users like because no matter how big a hard drive you have its never unlimited....
Post automatically merged:

and thanks for the feedback :)

and which hosting is best as DMCA friendly?

Back