Shared LeoHost.biz - cPanel, 10GB space, 100GB BW from $1/month (Germany/Sweden/USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered, instant create account or need wait?

I activated your order long back.

works fast?

yup, it does. We have also ordered another server located in USA (onshore) which is blazing fast with high uptime.

they send to doesn`t working nameservers :D
I have replied to your support ticket stating the instructions.

RENEWED CPANEL LICENCE ON GERMANY SERVER.

Ordered, instant create account or need wait?

I activated your order long back.

works fast?

yup, it does. We have also ordered another server located in USA (onshore) which is blazing fast with high uptime.

they send to doesn`t working nameservers :D
I have replied to your support ticket stating the instructions.

RENEWED CPANEL LICENCE ON GERMANY SERVER.

Important Updates

We now have CloudFlare installed on all our Offshore Servers !!

We now have Sweden Offshore server available for ordering.

Onshore USA server is now available. USA server comes with instant script installer (Fantasico and Softaculous)

Last edited:
Leohost.biz should not be recommended to anyone.

I was/am root admin of t-warez one of the largest warez sites on the net.
I was looking for a alternative host to start a smaller newer warez site, but this server is off 80% of the time. (i chose the offshore server)

Towards dns it isn't good at all. I actually paid a year's worth just to try it out, but just the first week showed it is not worth a penny.

I would suggest either upgrading your network pipes and maybe better servers. Other then that please refrain from commercial use keep it personal.

You cannot always say that since my current host (t-warez host) is a personal host ive known a while and actually offers almost the same price for a year, but uptime and speed is fantastic and even allows warez linking and such as you can see....

I'm just trying to pick out the fakes from the real hosts ;) for a personal list to my users.

You cannot always say that since my current host (t-warez host) is a personal host ive known a while and actually offers almost the same price for a year, but uptime and speed is fantastic and even allows warez linking and such as you can see....

I'm just trying to pick out the fakes from the real hosts ;) for a personal list to my users.

I have moved you to the sweden server. Its much more stable and fast. If anyone wants to move to the sweden server, open a support ticket.

I have yet to test the new sweden server only downfall is none of my files were moved over which is fucked up.... As my internet sucks balls right now...

Ill post back with feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back