Other LeecHost4u.com - Private Rapidleech Hosting starting from 4.99$ per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravesh1989

logo.png

Private Leech Hosting:

Sampler:
Storage: 12GB
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Premium Accounts: Hotfile, Megaupload, Fileserve, Filefactory, Filesonic, Mediafire and Easy-Share.
Movie Thumbnail Genrator
Rar/Unrar

Order NOw

Starter:
Storage: 17GB
Premium Accounts: Hotfile, Megaupload, Fileserve, Filefactory, Filesonic, Mediafire and Easy-Share.
Movie Thumbnail Genrator
Rar/Unrar

Order NOw

Super:
Storage: 25GB
Movie Thumbnail Genrator
Rar/Unrar

Order NOw

RapidLeech Hosting:

Sampler RL:
Storage: 50GB
Movie Thumbnail Genrator
Rar/Unrar
RAM: 4 GB DDR2
Processor Brand: AMD
Processor Model: Athlon II X4 Quad-Core
Network Connection: 100 Mbps
Setup Fees: Free
Setup Time: Upto 24 Hours

Order NOw

Starter RL:
Storage: 150GB
Movie Thumbnail Genrator
Rar/Unrar
RAM: 8 GB DDR2

Order NOw

Super RL:
Storage: 300GB
Movie Thumbnail Genrator
Rar/Unrar
RAM: 4 GB DDR2

Order NOw

Verify that from where you are purchasing is not having nulled whmcs:
http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

Demo:

www.leechost4u.com/rldemo
username: demo
pass: demo

Last edited:
14 comments
yes remote uploading to other server to hotfile, fileserve, filefactory and others....

and if we talk abt secure... I am using whmcs... which is very secure in payment..and
if we talk abt good then i am a owner of a rapidleech site 'Rapidown.in' which was having more then 15k per day traffic.
it was a public leech site, but its temporary down.

Demo was on vps actually...
Port speed is 100MBPS... and will run all private leech on dedicated server with 2GB RAM,
and not more then 8 users on single server

more then 5 Mbps on transload guaranteed if you face problem, you can ask for refund within 24 hours.

Yea speed on the demo is slow, can you provide a demo on the same server as what we'd get if we bought it. Cus you said it's on your vps...

Also where is your server located & do we get all the normall actions: (md5 change, rename, mass rename, rar,unrar, ect) Not just Delete like the demo...

in that you will get all....
delete, rar/unrar, taz, zip/unzip, rename, md5 change and hash....
moviethumnail genrator
mass rename
and all

in today evening demo will be created

I just wanted to add my experience with this company for the benefit of anyone else reading.

Today I ordered in haste, didn't read the product details properly and bought a package from Pravesh that didn't contain everything I needed.

Several hours after placing my order I realised what a muppet I'd been, and fired off a support ticket explaining it wasn't what I wanted and was there any chance of a cancellation/refund.

Within 30 minutes I had a very nice, courteous email back telling me that it wasn't a problem, my order was cancelled and there would be a full refund. :)

Great service, thank you :)

Is it provide RL service look like NewRapidLeech.com? What about auto transload If I closed my tab transload will stop? or automatic. I am using New Rapidleech. every thing is fine but problem is If i closed tab the auto transload off. I need fully automatic auto transload. Is there any demo?

Edit: I check the RL demo premium account not working...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back