Leave your host for WRZhost and get 50% off on your first month or 10% forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to read some reviews before making the order. It will be better for you in the long run :)

In the long run?

WRZhost is the only host here that exists for more than 5 years and has survived like basically any problem you can imagine in the hosting business.

I'm very happy with my move. My website has been with many offshore providers, but nothing that gave speed like wrzhost!

The support was very helpful with restoring my backup :)

I'm going to stay forever, fingers crossed :)

I'm very happy with my move. My website has been with many offshore providers, but nothing that gave speed like wrzhost!

The support was very helpful with restoring my backup :)

I'm going to stay forever, fingers crossed :)

It's always good to read testimonials like this.
I hope to host you forever :)

Just let everybody knows, Wrzhost is a good host for VPS and Dedicated servers, but we have purchased shared hosting department from Wrzhost.

Currently experiencing my first downtime with wrzhost - not impressed right now. I might have to move back as uptime is important for me above anything else.

Edited: It was only down for 1 hour, I was told it could be for updates. I haven't experience any downtime since then (2/10/2011). I really love the speed on the server :) Highly recommended, just hope it doesn't go down without notice again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back