LeafLeech.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Leafleech for the new YouTube Video Format selector and the updated Upload Account Editor. Great work.
thnx for vouch us.

please answer ticket #993918.
Answered.

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=15106902 take a look at that site OP. i`m not your customer.was browsing around w-bb and found this
May be Client's are sharing their RL, but We already suspended them for sharing RL.

hey you changed server of rapidleech? because today i am getting all filehost download and upload slow,only uploaded.to download speed is amazing,whats the problem? 2 days before extabit was with the same speed.but now all got slow.

hey you changed server of rapidleech? because today i am getting all filehost download and upload slow,only uploaded.to download speed is amazing,whats the problem? 2 days before extabit was with the same speed.but now all got slow.
We've changed our ip, not server.

And Download or upload speed depends on filehost's.
if their servers have load, you may get slow speed.

Use firefox 11 & always clear your all browsing data before using your RapidLeech.

i need help whit my rapidleech

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /files/.Ansticev72181-299_1333075263.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

help me please

its working smoothly now,thanks.
Thats Good.

so the Discount is ONLY one time, not recurring every month?
Yes, right.

i need help whit my rapidleech
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /files/.Ansticev72181-299_1333075263.jpg on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
help me please
Its the matter of your filename.
Your filename shouldn't contain any special character like:
, . ( ) % ? ¿ "

hello
the upload plugin for depositfiles dont works anymore ?
always it say : you are not log in ?
greetz
Depositfiles banned our ip, We're working to fix this plugin.

Ticket #844765
Replied, Check Now.

excellent support
thanks to all leafleech team

i love leafleech

40c688a54c8f45d2b22be6a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back