Latest Downloads/Affiliate Connection Doesn't Pay And Is A Joke To Deal With

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMike

Let me start off by saying, h3x, you seem like a nice enough guy, and I feel sorry to have to do this. But the fact is Ricky from Affiliate Connection is a fucking joke and is obvioulsy either attempting to scam affiliates, or doesn't have the money to pay - flat out.

THe quick story, and I am going to be lazy with dates as I am sick and tired of dealing with this issue.

We started promoting them a few months back, set paypal as our method of payout. First pay period comes around (owed some $900) and no pay. We chase them up a week or two later, and Ricky says he needs our wire details (even though we have paypal set), so in between waiting for replies and catching on how pathetic Ricky is we changed our links out to a different sponsor. A further week passes and then the wire shows up. Great.

At this point though we had also built up another $800 in earnings before switching our links out. Next pay period comes around, (owed $500) and no wire again. We chase it up again a week or two after (as we deal with lots of sponsors we don't immediately notice everything), and after dealing with a complete clusterfuck of an email exchange, Ricky keeps insiting he paid us the $500 already, and that only a further few hundred is owed - which we will get next pay day.

At this point he asks multiple times for us to confirm we didn't receive the money. Our wire details have NOT changed since the last payout so there should not be an issue (unless he didn't send it of course), we confirm it multiple times and push him to stop beating around the bush and send us our funds - he stops replying. We have now been waiting all week without any pay, any notification as to if or when we will be paid.

At this point I can't imagine how ANYONE could deal with this company. And after reading and hearing other peoples experiences it is clear that they are not worth promoting in their current format. I sincerely hope and wish the best for h3x and I hope he has the means to cut loose from his partnership with Ricky.

Otherwise try revshared or associatepay, and perhaps others. Both of those convert as good or better, and actually pay. I spent more time chasing this money then I did earning it. Fuck Ricky and his two bit operation.

9 comments
Re

Let me start off by saying, h3x, you seem like a nice enough guy, and I feel sorry to have to do this. But the fact is Ricky from Affiliate Connection is a fucking joke and is obvioulsy either attempting to scam affiliates, or doesn't have the money to pay - flat out.

THe quick story, and I am going to be lazy with dates as I am sick and tired of dealing with this issue.

We started promoting them a few months back, set paypal as our method of payout. First pay period comes around (owed some $900) and no pay. We chase them up a week or two later, and Ricky says he needs our wire details (even though we have paypal set), so in between waiting for replies and catching on how pathetic Ricky is we changed our links out to a different sponsor. A further week passes and then the wire shows up. Great.

At this point though we had also built up another $800 in earnings before switching our links out. Next pay period comes around, (owed $500) and no wire again. We chase it up again a week or two after (as we deal with lots of sponsors we don't immediately notice everything), and after dealing with a complete clusterfuck of an email exchange, Ricky keeps insiting he paid us the $500 already, and that only a further few hundred is owed - which we will get next pay day.

At this point he asks multiple times for us to confirm we didn't receive the money. Our wire details have NOT changed since the last payout so there should not be an issue (unless he didn't send it of course), we confirm it multiple times and push him to stop beating around the bush and send us our funds - he stops replying. We have now been waiting all week without any pay, any notification as to if or when we will be paid.

At this point I can't imagine how ANYONE could deal with this company. And after reading and hearing other peoples experiences it is clear that they are not worth promoting in their current format. I sincerely hope and wish the best for h3x and I hope he has the means to cut loose from his partnership with Ricky.

Otherwise try revshared or associatepay, and perhaps others. Both of those convert as good or better, and actually pay. I spent more time chasing this money then I did earning it. Fuck Ricky and his two bit operation.

Absolutely Right , They are not paying at all ,i havent received even 1 payout from them so far , altho it,s been 2months i have been promoting them. i tried to talk with hx3 he told me to email ricky and i did after weeks still no asnwer from him and no payout X-(

How many times do you guys need to not get paid or get delayed paid or have some program shut down on you before you learn?

Like I've said before there is only 1 program that's been up for years with no problems. You should use them =P

Can't really say anything that hasn't been said already, i agree with you all and your opinions of AffiliationConnection as they are indeed shit and we will be moving networks shortly.

The only reason we stuck with them was to get our Affiliates a payout of $31 per sale but for the hassle that has been caused by sticking with them it just isn't worth it.

I will do my best ensure that you all get payed so please PM me your AffiliationConnection logins and the payments which you believe you are due and haven't received and ill do my best to get you payed.

Apologies for AffiliationConnection being both unprofessional and quite frankly a joke, we made more money with AffiliationCash and they were terrible too.

I will keep you updated on when we make the switch and this time you won't get fucked around like we have been.

H3x

Same story here. Haven't been pay by this network. They own me some 3500 USD.
Just send PM to H3x and I'm waiting to see what will happen. His site was the only one that I was promoting.

Pure scam, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back