Last time i heard, Adsense wasnt allowed on

Status
Not open for further replies.

zohaibar

Hey guys, i was just surfing and came upon a warez forum
Code:
http://www.pcgameiso.com/
which is using adsense (which i think is, adsense) and having placed them on warez stuff.

Is that they just lucky google hasnt banned them or they know what they doing.

8 comments
All the content on PcGameIso.com is user generated and linked to 3rd party websites. PcGameIso.com do not host any files at it's servers, it basically provides and indexing service. PcGameIso.com; It's owners and it's staff can not be held responsible for any type of content. To remove a link please contact webmaster via Contactus.
You can report illegal content and they'll remove it. ;)

All the content on PcGameIso.com is user generated and linked to 3rd party websites. PcGameIso.com do not host any files at it's servers, it basically provides and indexing service. PcGameIso.com; It's owners and it's staff can not be held responsible for any type of content. To remove a link please contact webmaster via Contactus.
You can report illegal content and they'll remove it. ;)

so what you are basically saying that warez-linking is allowed by adsense?
just warez-hosting is banned!

Why report the guy? leave him be. If you want to risk your adsense account, use it on a warez site. You MIGHT get caught and have your account permanently banned, or you may not.

Last edited:
Why report the guy? leave him be. If you want to risk your adsense account, use it on a warez site. You MIGHT get caught and have your account permanently banned, or you may not.

Google will eventually ban it, just a matter of time. There is no escape, that's the reason they take so long to process payments.

Their website has empty spaces and when looking at the source it seems that they have google ad codes in those spaces but its showing blank. My guess is that you opening this thread caused people to report them and they got the ban. Stop ratting people out man, let them be. What was the point of making a thread about it? How about you go and search google and let us know about the active thousands of sites who have adsense on their illegal site?

Your site is pirateiso and they are pcgameiso so you just basically wanted your competition's adsense account banned, Congrats :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back