Last Seen Movie and Your Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 comments
12 Rounds (2009) - 0.1/10

I don't know what to say. Is it because that John Cena monkey isn't born to be actor. Or is it because the whole movie is "Die Hard" wanna be. Basically, acting in the movie sucks. Actors sucks. Story sucks. The whole concept sucks. The guy who wrote and directed it is probably some low-life retard who thinks that making a movie where a cop makes more damage to the city than criminals is cool.

I don't know why the fuck I downloaded this movie, but I did. It's my fault, and I will never, ever in my life download movie like this one.

Amen.

Red (2010) - 8/10

Loved the movie, action scenes and the comedy. The fact that Bruce returned to his old comedy/action "charisma" is great. Storyline is pretty much straight forward, but that's the point in a way, just good ol' gun shots and laughs.

Red (2010) - 8/10

Loved the movie, action scenes and the comedy. The fact that Bruce returned to his old comedy/action "charisma" is great. Storyline is pretty much straight forward, but that's the point in a way, just good ol' gun shots and laughs.

[youtube]RkrRQ626oho[/youtube]

machete :) 8/10

[youtube]I16020r--oM[/youtube]

jackass 3d - 8/10

[youtube]fKwjU_pSSW4[/youtube]

Iv heard some pretty bad reviews about it...
plus the main actor sucks! mexicans -.-

Danny Trejo sucks? You really don't know what you're talking about. Robert Rodriguez has returned in "Rodriguez/Tarantino" style. Machete is the only movie from 2010 that I liked. Script is awesome, cast is awesome too. And directing is superb. Just like all movies that he wrote/directed with Tarantino.

You really need to understand Machete, It's not your ordinary movie. You need to think about the scenes, and the words that actors say.

Machete was actually a spoof movie, all the bad acting and the cliche scenes were done intentionally. If you know the whole story, Machete was actually just a fake trailer (Planet Terror anyone?).

In the movie, the scene in the pool, that's from the old trailer if you noticed. Also, If you watched Machete, at the end they even put on two new fake trailers "Machete Kills" and "Machete Kills Again".

Grindhouse ftw.

I have to say though, it was a bit dull, but Alba made it worth while. :P

what i hated about jackass is only 1 part was 3d...

and thats where there was a dildo flying straight in your face (no joke)

the rest of the scenes made you wanna puke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back