Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejax

Recently I started to create a gallery based site using Google blogger. I started two days ago. But I didn't post this much, but last night I started to post this many pictures that I got this:

5d82ab.png

Any idea on how to bypass this or exceeds its limit.

19 comments
I never got this while posting. I think one way to completely get rid of image verifications from blogger is to get your google account verified.

Oh. Were they all posted in different posts? I mean, did you get this while posting 50+ posts in the same day? If that's the case, then Google thought you're a spam bot.

It is Restricted to Post +40 Posts a Day by Blogspot and if u Maximize this you would Recieve a Word verification Code whenever you post after that and there is no way to Get rid of it

Oh. Were they all posted in different posts? I mean, did you get this while posting 50+ posts in the same day? If that's the case, then Google thought you're a spam bot.

Yes, they were all posted in different posts. And I got this, posting 50+ post in same day.

It is Restricted to Post +40 Posts a Day by Blogspot and if u Maximize this you would Recieve a Word verification Code whenever you post after that and there is no way to Get rid of it

Thanks. So it means that I have to wait everyday after posting 40+ posts. To avoid word verification code.

The best thing is switching to Wordpress ASAP. If your site becomes bigger, it will be more diffucult to do. Google is your best friend :D

i have a question also how can i use BB code in blogspot
for example when i post img in BB code it doesnot show me picture it shows me as it is image address with BB code
thanks

over 50 post / day, this will occurs

solution
you can create 2 bloggers, one creates 50 blanks post (imacros can auto do it) and export and import them to your second blog, do it 4-5 times and you would create many posts as you want.......

but you cant rename the blog link name, who's care?

over 50 post / day, this will occurs

solution
you can create 2 bloggers, one creates 50 blanks post (imacros can auto do it) and export and import them to your second blog, do it 4-5 times and you would create many posts as you want.......

but you cant rename the blog link name, who's care?

Thanks for the info, but I will stick to my current matter. Only posting 50 posts. I'm using some method to monetize my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back