Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
hi Krunix!

i opened up a ticket; #138559

i m only encountering the issue just recently.

Thanks.

Ticket replied. Tickets are getting replied down the list, posting here won't make the process any faster unfortunatelly,

I've been getting some slow speeds on my VPS today. Takes awhile to load my new forum on IPB.

You setup / optimized your VPS yourself, you have a sponsored package for the first month. I'm not sure why you are posting your issues here, but if you don't want to keep the VPS I will be happy to allocate it to someone else. I'd expect you at least not to post your issues in a sales thread, considering it's NOT our issue and you are getting the VPS free of charge.

Hi everyone!
Well, for my self i just switch to KnownSRV and i can tell that the guys are doing a great job! VPS was well installed and everything runs like a charm ;)

As for the price......i should have made my move a long time ago lolll

Great Host and Krun!x....thanks a lot buddy!
Much appreciated

Woodbum

Hi everyone!
Well, for my self i just switch to KnownSRV and i can tell that the guys are doing a great job! VPS was well installed and everything runs like a charm ;)

As for the price......i should have made my move a long time ago lolll

Great Host and Krun!x....thanks a lot buddy!
Much appreciated

Woodbum

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you are satisfied. Please let us know if you need any help. :)

Wow what a douche :))

Krun!x, can you tell me the acceptable cpu load for a vps? I think I might have gone overboard :))

No worries, your loads are perfectly normal for both of your VPS. Otherwise, we would have emailed you already and helped you to optimize your VPS better, or suggested you to upgrade(last option).

Thanks
Kind Regards

Have to say, I'm extremely pleased with knownsrv (support and service) and will begin moving all shared and vps accounts over within the next month or two.

One of the few hosts where you actually get what you're paying for.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

I totally agree with johnny5 on this! WOW what a great hosting and support make me feel totally at home!
Top recommendation on KnownSRV and mostly kudo to Krun!x for all his work :)

Top gun and long life to them......us lolll
Cheers

Since when you are in this business? I need to switch to a new VPS provider to sell cpanel hosting. I used to be a customer with Ionvm.com but their support sucks as well as their servers. They don't know how to manage servers.

i'm been hosted in knownsrv for 243days.
i'm really satisfied with the server. almost no downtime , and after the server change , the site load faster, and the support is really helpful.

glad i'm hosted with the best i ever had:D

i'm been hosted in knownsrv for 243days.
i'm really satisfied with the server. almost no downtime , and after the server change , the site load faster, and the support is really helpful.

glad i'm hosted with the best i ever had:D

Thanks. I'm glad to hear yet another nice review. B-)

Hello,
Your service looks great and i want to suscribe to a NL-v2 shared hosting package.

But first can you answer some questions?

Does this shared solution can handle a 1k visitor/day wordpress blog?
How many connections authorized at the same time?
And last but not least : how much cpu can I use?

Thank you.

I just moved back to KnownSRV & im so glad i did. My site loads much faster now on my new vps...

Also they got great support & are very helpfull when it comes to anything server/website related.

Keep up the great work guys :D

Hello,
Your service looks great and i want to suscribe to a NL-v2 shared hosting package.

But first can you answer some questions?

Does this shared solution can handle a 1k visitor/day wordpress blog?
How many connections authorized at the same time?
And last but not least : how much cpu can I use?

Thank you.

Hi,

We can definitely handle 1k u/v. WordPress with W3 Total Cache and our internal VPS optimization runs like a charm.

I just moved back to KnownSRV & im so glad i did. My site loads much faster now on my new vps...

Also they got great support & are very helpfull when it comes to anything server/website related.

Keep up the great work guys :D

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the speeds.

just finished 3 months with knownsrv and it's incredible that there is no downtime at all since the migration. i recommend anyone who want a managed VPS solution

After a year swiching from ServeDome to KnownSRV I can say it's the best VPS host I could ever imagine. Had almost no problems during this year.

Thanks for the best services I have found around. ;)

Back