Premium Plus KnownSRV.com - CPanel, 5B space, 30GB bandwidth from $2.95/month (NL)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
Hey there,

Here at KnownSRV, we don't work like most other companies do, we strive to provide you with fully managed hosting solutions with a full 7 day money back guarantee. We hope you will consider buying from us!

KnownSRV Features:
* Fast and stable Network
* Secure servers
* Privacy assured
* 99.9% uptime
* 24/7/365 e-mail support
* 7 day money back guarentee
* cPanel/WHM
* Features such as cURL, IonCube, Zend, and CGI are included
* Real Time Blacklists for blocking unwanted traffic such as bots, spammers, and viruses.
* All complaints are forwarded to the client to handle it.
* Dedicated IPs for $2/mo
* Competitive pricing

Take a look at our shared hosting plans here:
http://knownsrv.com/shared.php

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

Server Setup/Info
Our shared hosting servers are equipment with cP/WHM and tweaked for perfomance, stability and security. Our powerful hardware and well configured systems make sure your sites are always available, fast and secure. Did you know 67% servers are not properly configured/secured and are vulnerable to all kinds of attacks? Are you hosted on such a terrible server? We take security very seriously and you will be safe from common RFI/LFI/XSS/SQL injection attacks against your PHP/MySQL applications as well as from server side attacks on our servers.

We limit amount of sites per server to a reasonable number which means our servers are not overloaded so your site is never slow. If you are tired of the empty promises of other hosting companies, you will be very happy with us. When we make a promise to you, we keep it up.

Pre-sales Questions
Q. What are payment options?
A. PayPal, MoneyBrookers, AlertPay and LibertyReserve.

Q. How long have you been in business?

A. We have been providing hosting solutions and managing the servers since later 2008 which allowed us to gain a lot of knowledge and experience.

Q. What do I need to do to receive the 7-day money back guarantee?
A. You must cancel within the first 7 days, contact billing and your money will be refunded within 24 hours.

Q. Are you a reseller?
A. No, we run and maintain our own dedicated servers located in The Netherlands(more locations planned).

Q. How long does it take to setup my account?
A. Your account will be setup within 8 hours assuming we have no reason to believe that it may be a fraud order. We will e-mail your account details to you.

Q: Do you allow Adult Content?
A: Yes, we do allow adult content.

Q: Will you migrate my site over to your servers?
A: We will be happy to transfer your site(s) over to our servers free of charge. All you need to do is change the nameservers on your domain(s), provide us access to your old host and sit back while we are doing all the works.

Q: Are there some discounts?
A: Yes, of course. There is 15% off on all yearly payments. However, you can use the coupon "10OFF" to get 10% off ANY shared hosting plan forver. You can even combine those 2 discounts to get the ultimate 25% off.

Thanks
Best Regards
http://www.knownsrv.com

Last edited:
1,558 comments
i know this is not a support thread, but your entire server is down.
:O

This is NOT a support thread and shared hosting is/was NOT down. Please submit a support ticket with your IP and traceroute output from your location.

It was down for about 15 minutes ;)

It was br0 failure in SmartDC(Rotterdam network) - 10 minutes. Our shared hosting servers are located in AlpenDC. There was no issues or outages on shared hosting since we implemented CL memory patch for our PHP handler. If anyone can't access shared hosting, please submit a support ticket with your IP and traceroute output.

Last edited:
Could a site base on DLE and have around 2k visit per day can run smoothy on Shared Plan?

I highly doubt it will be possible. DLE is a terrible script when it comes to optimization. I recently had our PHP expert test/stress it, it uses way too much resources under heavy traffic / database.

I highly doubt it will be possible. DLE is a terrible script when it comes to optimization. I recently had our PHP expert test/stress it, it uses way too much resources under heavy traffic / database.

Yes, it's happening with my site. Sometime the site 's stopped because overload CPU and sql connection. :facepalm: I think I must upgrade to VPS. Do you support us to upgrade to VPS?

Yes, it's happening with my site. Sometime the site 's stopped because overload CPU and sql connection. :facepalm: I think I must upgrade to VPS. Do you support us to upgrade to VPS?

This is my question too,

I need a new Hoster for my DLE Site so i need really Help with that becouse how you say Krunx it uses to much resources

I have the same questioan as KinfOf DCP

What can you offer i have see much Threads here for Hostings but only 3 or 4 are trusted here so what can you offer for this Problem?! :(

My site is down 500 (Internal Server Error) - WTF ?

Its up and down from first day that I use KnownSRV, before I move to KnownSRV I used Crunchhosts and I dosent have any of this problems that I have all the time with KnownSRV, please tell me you cant handle optimazed Wordpress site with 600UV per day and WP Cache on your shared NL-V2 ? So for who is your shared hosting for 1 file html site owners ?

From few days I loss half of my traffic because my site is like a said before up and down... !!!

My site is down 500 (Internal Server Error) - WTF ?

Its up and down from first day that I use KnownSRV, before I move to KnownSRV I used Crunchhosts and I dosent have any of this problems that I have all the time with KnownSRV, please tell me you cant handle optimazed Wordpress site with 600UV per day and WP Cache on your shared NL-V2 ? So for who is your shared hosting for 1 file html site owners ?

From few days I loss half of my traffic because my site is like a said before up and down... !!!

Exactly like I already explained you in the support ticket, each customer gets 30% out of 3.20GHz(one core), 512MB RAM and 20 PHP processes. I personally think it's a fair amount of resources. Even most reputable USA providers such as HostGator or StableHost would give you less than that. If you need more resources, shared hosting isn't for you.

Exactly like I already explained you in the support ticket, each customer gets 30% out of 3.20GHz(one core), 512MB RAM and 20 PHP processes. I personally think it's a fair amount of resources. Even most reputable USA providers such as HostGator or StableHost would give you less than that. If you need more resources, shared hosting isn't for you.

Man, I have site on dle with forum and 10 times bigger database then this one that I host in KnownSRV, also traffic is much more bigger and guess what its on shared and its working smooth ....

Funny thing is that this site was hosted on shared package at Crunch and it was working superb great, - load time was about 3s, now its 11 - 15s, when its not down :facepalm: so not too often X-(

Your servers are overloaded.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Man, I have site on dle with forum and 10 times bigger database then this one that I host in KnownSRV, also traffic is much more bigger and guess what its on shared and its working smooth ....

Funny thing is that this site was hosted on shared package at Crunch and it was working superb great, - load time was about 3s, now its 11 - 15s, when its not down :facepalm: so not too often X-(

Your servers are overloaded.

Your account is overloaded. Did you even bother checking your resource usage? It's what you can see on the left side at cPanel:
wrnxgw.jpg

It's not about size or traffic, it's about resource usage. I'm not sure what you expect me to say. You simply reached the RAM limit.

Your account is overloaded. Did you even bother checking your resource usage? It's what you can see on the left side at cPanel:
wrnxgw.jpg

It's not about size or traffic, it's about resource usage. I'm not sure what you expect me to say. You simply reached the RAM limit.

I know that its like from 1 hour !!!!!!!!!!! But why ? Yeah I know WP is eating resources almost like torrents on rdp right ? X-(

this hosting cant handle wordpress blog.

Last edited:
I know that its like from 1 hour !!!!!!!!!!! But why ? Yeah I know WP is eating resources almost like torrents on rdp right ? X-(

Why your WP and/or its plugins use all the RAM, it's something you will have to discuss with their developers. Our RAM limits are NOT going to be increased, 512MB is already very generous for a shared hosting. As it was already explained to you in both support ticket and here, I don't see any good reason to continue explaning. You can always google on WP RAM usage or contact WP support to explain it even more.

Thanks for understanding. Posts reported.

Sometimes my site down, like this:

Please check and fix it!

my site sometimes die. like this:
[slide]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/621/loio.png[/slide]

i see apache it's restarted 1 hr ago...then i have this error...

i'm with buzz host but the problem it's the offline-online frequency...that can broke database

I am getting
Error establishing a database connection

for both my sites hosted with KnownSRV and Buzzhost.net.

Tickets for both submitted but only replied by KnownSRV. Who is running Buzzhost.net now?

Seems like all of us face the same problem with different site on different host managed by Known, this cannot be our fault.

sir i use shared hosting from 2 days. but daily my site down many time
please check it and this time down

omfg :/

CPU Usage 8 / 100 %
Memory Usage 305088 / 524288 KB

my site down last one day

me too, my site also slow when accessed.
CPU Usage 66 / 100 %
Memory Usage 423212 / 524288 KB

im in Shared-3 plans. please check it mate :(

vagosdown.com is still down last night Memory used ? some time up some time down for a long time.

i know this is not a support thread, but your entire server is down.
:O

Why your WP and/or its plugins use all the RAM, it's something you will have to discuss with their developers. Our RAM limits are NOT going to be increased, 512MB is already very generous for a shared hosting. As it was already explained to you in both support ticket and here, I don't see any good reason to continue explaning. You can always google on WP RAM usage or contact WP support to explain it even more.

Thanks for understanding. Posts reported.

You must also report other customers of your hosting company ;) What I can see: many people here have big problems with your host and not only my site use too much resources but most of them 8-)

You only want good reviews for KnownSRV but your hosting isnt good right now man,

and thank you for great answer on my support ticket:

Shared hosting is for everyone who requires less than 512MB RAM. If you need more shared hosting is clearly not for you.

There is only a FEW customers that hit the limits. 95% customers on that particular server are happy. You can't use more than 512MB RAM, 30% CPU and 20 PHP processes on shared hosting. Period.

I didn't anwser your ticket. However, that reply is perfectly fine.

There is only a FEW customers that hit the limits. 95% customers on that particular server are happy. You can't use more than 512MB RAM, 30% CPU and 20 PHP processes on shared hosting. Period.

I can give you more quotes just from this thread if you want but I will not do that, I just start looking for other hosting provider ... again ,unfortunately this is true offshore hosting itself is a risk and we always need to expect lots of problems with it.

I didn't anwser your ticket. However, that reply is perfectly fine.

Yes, all support replays look the same... <_<

my opinion is there is no way you can run wordpress with these offshore hosts. just pay abit more for a managed vps from knownsrv, it's worth it B-)

@Drinkordie: Krun!x and ackt are right, you will face troubles with every shared hosting you get (not only knownsrv) unless you get an on-shore US hosting.

My site (DLE) has around 2k visits per day. When I was checking Stats in cPanel X, I saw this [SLIDE]
d1Ixi.jpg
[/SLIDE] but when I 's checking Resource Usage Overview I saw "You have reached entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) limit 536 times" in 24 hours. This's already big problem so I want to upgrade. Do my site run normally when upgrade to VPS? I mean no downtime or close site when upgrading?

Back