Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Please open a support ticket. Yesterdays connectivity issue was isolated to shared hosting server, not VPS Nodes.

@Krun!x

Mate, why did you delete my ticket? I created 10 hours ago the ticket about my problem (vps-sites are down). I waited for reply, and now when i checked, the ticket is gone.. Not even the closed..

Same here today again site not loading. Man this is getting really annoying. I do too much SEO hard work for my site and then my sites are down.

Same here today again site not loading. Man this is getting really annoying. I do too much SEO hard work for my site and then my sites are down.

While I do understand downtimes are very annoying it was just a few minutes Varnish upgrade. Please open a support ticket. You may also want to consider using a VPS or dedicated server as shared hosting may not be the best solution for mission critical sites/projects.

Thanks
Kind Regards

it is not down, but it's really slow...
194.145... server location united kingdom??? I thought the servers were located in the Netherlands.

When i contact support today they said ''There is no problem here.'', very poor response. I Iam really disappointed..

Hi,

We are aware of minor network issue(around 10% packet loss) effecting one of our shared hosting servers. Updates will be done via support tickets as usual.

194.145... server location united kingdom??? I thought the servers were located in the Netherlands.

Our servers are located in the Netherlands and proudly racked within EvoSwitch/oCom facility. As a LTD with fully owned IP addresses, whois may show the UK instead of NL as the company is registered in the UK and IP ranges are tied to the company itself at RIPE database.

Thanks.

^ I do understand, I did submit a ticket, today is worst than yesterday, now it's not even loading...

Connecting... and then an error page or partially loads, hope you can fix it soon.

One of servers is still experiencing a slighty packet loss. Please do the tickets if you need updates, due to security/safety reasons. There is a reason why we asked for our WJ sales threads to be removed at this time. Unfortunately, posting here may just cause more issues to both us and you.

I'm reporting this to be closed and thank you for understanding.

Man your service was one of the best when I joined you but few months back when it collapsed I still counted on you. But if you keep providing this type of service. Then may be like me many other customer will have to leave your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back