Knowinservers's DDOSing our server. Help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isnt funny.. and don't use harsh words. It's not needed. Handling a DDoS is not a joke.
This has to end..

Then fucking End this!!!
By starting Public Threads about us, Wont solve the issue.
You should have PMed me those IPs and I would have taken care from my side.

About IPs from other host, What Can I do about it ?
You deal, its your Issue man.

Then fucking End this!!!
By starting Public Threads about us, Wont solve the issue.
You should have PMed me those IPs and I would have taken care from my side.

About IPs from other host, What Can I do about it ?
You deal, its your Issue man.
You say you have more staffs than my number of clients?? Your company must be huge... only 2 ips? Are you trying to flirt with me?? Its not funny.

You contradict yourself..

if ddos currently from knowing servers then they shudnt be blamed. If still knowing ips are ddosing then god have mercy on u :P btw knowing why is ur name popping in ddos issues?? checked a thread some time ago and had the same issue..

Fuck you man!!
I am trying to help you out here and You are Directly accusing me ?
You fucking run a shitty host, And If I am right , I should have more Staff members then your total number of clients.

I am trying to be as polite and as Kind as I can, But Dont try out my patience, Get me ?

From Your Log, I can see a hell lot of IPs that do not belong to me, And You are accusing us of owning those IPs.

If this drama doesn't end right here, I am going ahead and Unblocking those IPs, since I do not suspect these vps.
Do whatever you want to.

Fucking Idiot.
Learn to Null route the IPs. :facepalm:

LMFAO i loved this one hahaha

"You fucking run a shitty host, And If I am right , I should have more Staff members then your total number of clients.

anyways just close this issue

You say you have more staffs than my number of clients?? Your company must be huge... only 2 ips? Are you trying to flirt with me?? Its not funny.

You contradict yourself..

Flirt with you ?
Are you fucking Retard ?

I wont even Allow my Bitch you flirt with you.. Go Die !!!

dude
just put some sort of protection on ur servers to stop newfags from dosing people and making you look bad :|
They woudn't do that, cuz they sell shitty servers to ddos people indirectly. or more worse.. they themselves do it

Flirt with you ?
Are you fucking Retard ?

You sorry that you will lose your face?? Go to hell.

Flirt with you ?
Are you fucking Retard ?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

images

@Aquickhost

In all honesty their servers are prob 10x better then yours <_<

Well, imma close the thread since u guys stopped discussing the matter and started flaming like a bunch of bitches.

And ray, FUCKING GROW UP.

I'm just waiting for the day when someone posts the actual proof of KnowinServers.com sending DDoS attacks to their competitors. Of course, this is not the first time they were accused of doing this. It's either that they're too stupid to keep their software updated, or they're the ones doing this hoping that no one will expose them.

But, everyone makes mistakes and I'm pretty sure they will make them too. :)

If someone has enough proof, PM me, and I'll be more than happy to kick them out of WJunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back