Shared KnowinServers.com - Offshore cPanel Web Hosting from 5$/Month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that my website is back, but a backup of 17th January is being used. :S

A small question, i made a backup of the site yesterday( with the corrupt phpmyadmin), if i try to restore that, will it have a corrupted database?

CloudShadow, you will probably find that if you made a backup of your database while phpMyAdmin was corrupt, then your sql file will be 0 bytes. Luckily I made a backup in the space when phpMyAdmin was partially working, so I will be restoring that in a minute.
But so much for our backups being from the 21st like Allan said.
Normal story really ....

If the host doesn't has a downtime then they are not proper hosts. Well, I am completely satisfied with the service from knowinservers.com. Been with them for about 6 months I guess and not many downtimes but 2-3 I guess and that is not bad. It happens with everyone and taking backups from time to time is always your duty to do.

They do have proper backups which we shouldn't be worried of but having a backup with us also doesn't harm right ? Allan is always there to help you out with each and everything and I bugged him this time alot as my site was fucked up a bit I donno why though.. He fixed the thing soon and everything is fine as of now ;) Thanks to him and I would love to ask everyone to go for knowinservers for all your web hosting needs ;)

Hosting down again..

its terrible services for this month

3 Time Host Down in 20 days
1 Time Database Lost (3 Days) :(

Allan

you are configuring the server since 2 days , host is very very bad since one week.. first of raid controller broken.. after i've 3 days data lost and hit.. and now host very very slow..

How do I stay calm , in this situation?

Allan

you are configuring the server since 2 days , host is very very bad since one week.. first of raid controller broken.. after i've 3 days data lost and hit.. and now host very very slow..

How do I stay calm , in this situation?

Feel free to place a cancellation request.

i don't want to cancellation. It was so good the first 20 days , but last 7 days there is a lot of problem you have..

I know that knowinservers has had some issues recently, but i have to say, their support is brilliant. I always get a reply to my ticket in under 1 hour, and allan is always there to help solve our problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back