Shared KnowinServers.com - Offshore cPanel Web Hosting from 5$/Month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired off this hosting bulshit with every host here on wjunction,is there any serious people that sells web hosting or there is only kids runing web hosting business?<_<

Hello Flex,
stop Stop Hosting bullshit and you will find a lot of Reliable providers around. I have already explained, its not normal Shared hosting. You are hosting warez on it and problem have to come.

Had a very bad 3 days experience.
What they provide : Downtime, bugs and slow hosting
What they do not provide : A stable web hosting service.

Downtime ?
There was no downtime with our shared hosting in the past 3 days.
Slow Hosting ? You must be Joking .
If you find this server/Hosting slow , I bet you wont find any other fast hosting .
Because the server specs we use, compare it with other hosts and then you will know.
Also, We have a Dedicated Server Admin whom we have hired recently.
Anyways, You were refunded yesterday itself , So you can flame and Spam
Nothings gonna change. If you think with your review people will stop buying shared hosting from us, well than that would be better for us.
We have people who want to use our shared hosting, but we dont allow them ;)
We do not allow everyone to host with us, Specially on the Shared Webhosting .

Thank you Mr Abbas :)

Have a nice day

lol.Why so butt hurted kid.provide a better service and you wont see such reviews.i just posted an honest review about my experience with your host.and stop lying.idc if someone buys or not but your hosting is pathetic honestly.i see there are many other bad reviews too.my bad i didnt check this thread earlier.

lol.Why so butt hurted kid.provide a better service and you wont see such reviews.i just posted an honest review about my experience with your host.and stop lying.idc if someone buys or not but your hosting is pathetic honestly.i see there are many other bad reviews too.my bad i didnt check this thread earlier.

Butt Hurt ? :))
About providing a better service , The servers which we use are dual xeon 5620 (16 Cores) 16 GB Ram SAS 15 K hard drives in Raid 10 and 1 Gbit dedicated port ,
what else do you expect for 10$ which you are paying ?
I would love to know how can we improve our service.
The scripts which you are running are abusing our servers and consuming ~7-8 GB Ram, this affects other clients as well, and Unfortunately we cannot host such scripts on our servers.
I am sorry.

Anyways Thank you Very much

Glenn, seriously man, fuck these losers. They don't know shit about how a server works, don't do any scouting whatsoever buy are ready to complain anytime they watn!

My site is working fine. No downtime for AGES!!

EDIT

Now my site has been hacked.

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/-/uploads/5mQQob.jpg[/SLIDE]

Knowin, whats going on with the security ?

Last edited:
My website was also hacked a couple of days ago, thats why i'm looking for an alternate host these days. Its kinda sad that Knowin's security isn't as good as i first though it was.

Hey, I can't access cpanel it gives me error, that your license of it is wrong.. wtf? :D

Look:
2efkjuu.jpg

Last edited:
Some issues.
Please Check: #203711 - Domain Propagation Delay

Hey, I can't access cpanel it gives me error, that your license of it is wrong.. wtf? :D

Look:
[SLIDE]http://i54.tinypic.com/2efkjuu.jpg[/SLIDE]

Hey same problem here too........

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

Please resove it soon.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back