Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumperTM

Hello everyone,

I wanna tell my story with www.knowinservers.com..

I paided for VPS for 6 months around 130$ @ knowinservers, and all was ok for 1 week but after 1 week alertpay "Charget Back" my money (these money was sent to me from one guy to me, for one service..) and .:KnowinGlenn:." suspended my VPS

I maked proof for .:KnowinGlenn:. for this problem and i told him that if i can fix this problem i will send again money back @ knowinservers .. but he care only for money.

I asked him for my VPS back up but he is not allowing me to get my back up...

I suggest to everyone: Dont use this host (knowinservers) coz they scam & shit !

50 comments
@ Topic Creator

I suggest you should use quality payment method before you will make buisnees.............

its not Knowinservers that makes Bullshit it is You Payment Service that was Fucked up the Problem;)

Think about it

I am a Member on Knowinservers since 6 Moths like you and i never have Problems with Paypal :P:))

Hello everyone,

I wanna tell my story with www.knowinservers.com..

I paided for VPS for 6 months around 130$ @ knowinservers, and all was ok for 1 week but after 1 week alertpay "Charget Back" my money (these money was sent to me from one guy to me, for one service..) and .:KnowinGlenn:." suspended my VPS

I maked proof for .:KnowinGlenn:. for this problem and i told him that if i can fix this problem i will send again money back @ knowinservers .. but he care only for money.

I asked him for my VPS back up but he is not allowing me to get my back up...

I suggest to everyone: Dont use this host (knowinservers) coz they scam & shit !

This wasn't any fault of knowinservers mostly like they guy who sent you the money to purchase services from knowinservers did a chargeback with his credit card company or either was using a stolen credit card or AlertPay account don't blame knowinservers for your mistake. You can't say we're scam as we've no one of controlling chargeback that are done by AlertPay so your issue should be with AlertPay not knowinservers.

Last edited:
This wasn't any fault of knowinservers mostly like they guy who sent you the money to purchase services from knowinservers did a chargeback with his credit card company or either was using a stolen credit card or AlertPay account don't blame knowinservers for your mistake.
agree with you but may be you guys could give him a backup of his vps?

agree with you but may be you guys could give him a backup of his vps?

I'm only support staff there I've limited access when Glenn or Allan comes online I'll let them know about this.

@ThumperTM

Open up a support ticket if you've one already open please feel free to send me the Ticket ID Number. I'll be more then happy to forward it over to Glenn or Allan.

I asked him by gmail but he said pay first money then i will give back up...

now if he will not give me back up is not big problem.. but i wanna tell other what host is knowinservers !

Hello,

I just talked to Glenn on Phone and this is what he told to me :

He gave you one week time to pay and he said it was okay if you do pay within a week, but later on you said that you can't it would take at least a month to pay back the payment. Knowinserver's isn't running any charity business around in here so either you did a chargeback or who knows what happened. For backup, he said he will come and reply you here.

I have nothing to do with this, just called up Glenn for my own work and also informed him about this so this is what I was asked for to reply.

well it's your fault your money got chargebacked

KS is at loss here, you've been using their service for free
so no way they're going to hand you the back up unless you pay your debt

Hello,

I just talked to Glenn on Phone and this is what he told to me :

He gave you one week time to pay and he said it was okay if you do pay within a week, but later on you said that you can't it would take at least a month to pay back the payment. Knowinserver's isn't running any charity business around in here so either you did a chargeback or who knows what happened. For backup, he said he will come and reply you here.

I have nothing to do with this, just called up Glenn for my own work and also informed him about this so this is what I was asked for to reply.
Yes, this seems nice reply from Glenn. If he provides backup, this is all good.
And yes, its not Knowinservers' fault. The thread Op should be more careful with this AP payment.

Lets all wait for Glenn to reply the thread, before all the unnecessary drama begins.

KnowinServers is shit , i paid to them and it doesnt show payment confirmation in their shitty panel and when i ask them to confirm payment - he is asking me for proof and after i provide the screenshot of the payment , they dont reply - what a fk'n shitty host!!

KnowinServers is shit , i paid to them and it doesnt show payment confirmation in their shitty panel and when i ask them to confirm payment - he is asking me for proof and after i provide the screenshot of the payment , they dont reply - what a fk'n shitty host!!

The only thing I can recommend you doing is opening up a support ticket with the following.

Transaction ID #
PayPal Email - You used when Paying
Amount - Amount of how much you paid
Screenshot of your payment

I'll make sure you ticket gets flagged to Allan or Glenn

@Thumper,

Don't blame others for your own mistake, as said wait for Glenn to come online and read the last page if you missed it.

this is definately not Knowinservers fault you noob

let me tell you clearly that your friend has used HACKED Credit Card which is called CVV on hacking forums and you have done cheating with knowinservers.

Infact you used the VPS for free for so many days [ your luck ] and basically you should not be given any backups until you pay for the service.

If i am the support provider of that company , i would definately not give you any backups so that you learn your mistakes and dont come here to cry..!!

You pay for a VPS and then charge back the $ and expect a full backup and the use of there staff time for free :facepalm:

Then make a thread to complain :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back