VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u are using Nl VPs then you should buy Hotfile banned plugin for it
And it work nice and speed r also awesome

I m using it and I like d service also. So far there is no issue

Thank you Knowinservers :)

I need VPS for uploading to Hotfile, Filesonic and Fileserve. Are the servers hosted in USA the best for this purpose?
And can I download from HotFile (premium user) with server hosted in USA?

Thanks.

mate plz check my Ticket -- id #315741
Its been solved.

I need VPS for uploading to Hotfile, Filesonic and Fileserve. Are the servers hosted in USA the best for this purpose?
And can I download from HotFile (premium user) with server hosted in USA?

Thanks.

Hello, US would be best but you will need a Hotfile unblock plugin to download from hotfile, as hotfile downloads are banned. You can upload to hotfile though and download/upload from fileserve.
Germany is also a Good option.

Allan ...i am still w8ting for your reply ...from yesterday ...you guys even not replying me on MSN also ...

and when u will not reply on MSN then der is no point to adding your MSN for customer support....

check screenshots ...

46173406.png

16741513.png

Its been solved.

Hello, US would be best but you will need a Hotfile unblock plugin to download from hotfile, as hotfile downloads are banned. You can upload to hotfile though and download/upload from fileserve.
Germany is also a Good option.

Where to find that plugin?

I have a question with regards to due dates and when a suspension will occur.

Say my due date is on the 1st of the month. When will my account get suspended with you for non payment? Do I have to have payment into you by 23:59 on the day before or can payment be made on the due date up to a certain time.

I have a question with regards to due dates and when a suspension will occur.

Say my due date is on the 1st of the month. When will my account get suspended with you for non payment? Do I have to have payment into you by 23:59 on the day before or can payment be made on the due date up to a certain time.

Hello
We will send you 2 Reminders to pay your invoice and then suspend your account. We will suspend your account on the 3rd day of overdue,
after your account gets suspended you have 24 Hours to pay the invoice or else your account will get permanently terminated.
So you have usually 3-4 days extra. Incase you have some problems paying the invoice and need 4-5 extra days to pay the invoice, you can contact our support and we can adjust the billing dates for you .

I was wondering... If I pay for one VPS, can I make two accoutns on that VPS? Example: My friend and I would like to share one VPS, is that possible?

Thanks..

I was wondering... If I pay for one VPS, can I make two accoutns on that VPS? Example: My friend and I would like to share one VPS, is that possible?

Yes you can , We allow In total 2 Account on the VPS.

This Guys are Gud ....so i can stick with them

Thanks a lot:)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back