VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey. im getting slow connections again. my other server on ND with another provider is fast

Switching to a NL node will entail a new IP and it's for free right? I would like to transfer to a NL server by the end of the first term (first month) of my DE VPS with its current custom specs. Would that be possible?

hey. im getting slow connections again. my other server on ND with another provider is fast

Switching to a NL node will entail a new IP and it's for free right? I would like to transfer to a NL server by the end of the first term (first month) of my DE VPS with its current custom specs. Would that be possible?

Hello,
Yes switching to a NL VPS will fetch you a New IP address.
And you wont get custom specs on the NL node, you will have to chose one from the available plans.

Regards

are all windows vps out of stock?

i am interested in
KS W200 (and are there options in increasing ram)
or
KS W300

Hello,
unfortunately all of them got sold.
We will soon have Netherland VPS in stock.
Should we out there in couple of days.

Regards

Hello

Ip's of USA VPS are banned by hotfile,

But if yoou are going to use rapid leech , we are providing unban download plugin for hotfile.

You will be getting 5000-8000kbps

Regards

Hello,
Yes switching to a NL VPS will fetch you a New IP address.
And you wont get custom specs on the NL node, you will have to chose one from the available plans.

Regards

Hello,
unfortunately all of them got sold.
We will soon have Netherland VPS in stock.
Should we out there in couple of days.

Regards

You were not going to answer this, huh? :P

Hello

Ip's of USA VPS are banned by hotfile,

But if yoou are going to use rapid leech , we are providing unban download plugin for hotfile.

You will be getting 5000-8000kbps

Regards

How does this unban plugin work? How does it cost?

By the way, regarding the 01:30 CET - 04:00 CET maintenance, haven't experienced any downtimes. 8-)

Hey Knowin,

Is NetDirekt still under maintenance? I am experiencing extremely slow speeds both in my internet as well as on my server. My uploads speeds does not go above 100KB/s in HF and when raring/unraring it takes ages, usually takes a minute or two for 1gb files. Could you check whats wrong. Do I need to open a ticket?

Thanx,

-GN

Hello

ND is Hopefully working Good Now.

Yea Flex NL is turning oout to be Better than ND

neways , NL VPS's are now available:)
KS-100 are also available:)

Regards

Hello,

Im interested in this.

KS W100

Processor:Intel i7 920
Ram: 512 MB
Hard Disk:100 GB
Connection: 100 Mbps
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Dedicated IP: 1
Price:24.95$/Monthly

Can I know where is the the server location? Also any chance to get a test account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back