KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
still pending !!!
Untitled9e59b.jpg

If you are the owner of this file and there was a copyright infringement please report it via our DMCA process by clicking here.

Thank you for using kingfiles.net to store your files - Your request is now being processed and the secure link is being generated so that you may retrieve your file.

Whether you need to store files that can be accessed from any device for personal, for use in a business environment or simply to share personal document, files or photos with friends and family Kingfiles.net provides a secure and reliable storage space for all of your needs.

Storage and retrieval is fast, simple and best of all free - We also offer a premium service for people wishing to store and retrieve their files from our premium servers - For full details of our premium service please click here - To signup for a free account to store your files please click here - To download the file you wish to retrieve please follow the link below:​

What is this kingfiles ? u want to delete our files & encourage dmca reports ??
++
guys r u having problems in payout with WMZ or only PP & PAYZA ?

We are not scam. I'm curently out of country but I will be back in maximum 5 days and all outstanding payments will be processed.

@Blura
We have problems only with Paypal. We had to place that text on the download pages but there is no increase of the dmca complaints since we added it

We are not scam. I'm curently out of country but I will be back in maximum 5 days and all outstanding payments will be processed.

@Blura
We have problems only with Paypal. We had to place that text on the download pages but there is no increase of the dmca complaints since we added it

What about Skrill??? My $60 pending payment goes back to the first week in August! No chance getting paid with these guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back