KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, @KingFiles thank you very much for the reply, but one more question, how do I play videos? I do not see the option on the page. What formats you accept? I upload MP4 and FLV files.

Thanks !

58114.jpeg

got banned @ mechodownload and tehparadox...

please resolve the issue.

thanks

[h=2]Messages From Mechodownload

Kingfiles filehost is no longer welcome here[/h] Multiple complaints about kingfiles, by both members and staff, makes this filehost a host that is not wanted here.

Example of a member's complaint:
-------------------------------------------------
8 popup pages, iLivid junk (waited over a minute) and if I by pass iLivid back to original I get another junk downloader exe
-------------------------------------------------

In addition, there are warnings from some anti-virus programs of exploits and downloads are blocked.

Consequently, we ask posters to totally eliminate using the filehost for future posts on this site.

Last edited:
Why delete my account why????? I work correctly since many months
Why .why???
My name: Eldiaby

122814645.jpg

:handshake:

My name: Eldiaby

122814645.jpg

Last edited:
@ King
Hello sir my account is hacked and now i couldn't log in to my account My Username:mrirfan555 , Email:irfankkundi@gmail.com,Please recover my account.This Image is Before My Logout

Last edited:
@HawkMan
You can play all popular video extensions (mp4,mkv,avi,wmv etc.). But if the video is not .mp4 you will need to have installed VLC player.

@Cuma
You need to enter an valid PerfectMoney address.

@
ungot
We will solve this.

@Eldiaby89
Seems like your IP is banned, most probably you failed to log in multiple times in a short period of time.
Please send me a PM with your IP and I will unban it.

@mrirfan555
I answered to your e-mail.

Sites are very very strict about kingsfiles.net some days ago mechodownload warns me about the KF links because they are nothing but redirects you to viruses...

@Nexmo
If we were only redirecting people to 'viruses' no one was using us anymore.
However, we are planing to improve the browsing experience for downloaders. So stay tuned :)

@mrirfan555
Thank you for your nice words. We really appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back