KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 days working with kingfiles, with 17250 downloads and only earned $82 ($1 per day aprox.) and 0 sales.

Is necessary to be premium for earning?

tried to download a file.. got wrong captcha... and tried again to download.. and again and again.. theres a problem wihtin the captcha

@ kingfiles

pp payment pending for 7 days now

whether u solved pp issue ??

may i know when i will get payment ?

i don't have any options other than pp

@coolguy558
We are in the finaly stages of determining whether we will continue to be able to work with PayPal, our processor will provide us a final answer during this week and we sincerely hope for a positive outcome and we appreciate your patience so far.

@colie
You should have it already.

@_tuanq82_
You should have it too.

This is not what I expected from you guys. An adblock script. Without disabling adblock the downloaders can't download. I think most of the forums will ban KF if this continues.

I am sorry but unfortunately I am most probably the first person to stop using from KF from now on because of this script because I love my readers and downloaders and want them to give a good user experience.

I am really unhappy.....

Thank you and Good Luck...

jJVPAfg.png

Last edited:
i hate it too this antiblock.org just happen yesterday. i don't want to disable my ad blocker, any way to prevent this annoying antiblock.org page from coming up.

PS: Payout request on 02feb receive.

Last edited:
i hate it too this antiblock.org just happen yesterday. i don't want to disable my ad blocker, any way to prevent this annoying antiblock.org page from coming up.
Either disable Javascript in your browser or disable adblock. But be sure that disabling JS will break other things on several sites you which requires JS to function properly.

Last edited:
After the avast problem and now the antiblock script ...

Majority of the downloaders would rather look for another host than disable their adblock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back