KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
remove netherland from tier 2 or move netherland to tier 4, because all leechers server (more than 90 %) are there, check how many downloads coming from netherland and unique downloads you're paying, then you understood, i am sure that save you few bucks.
also please beta test few other countries in tier 3, this rate is fine but that will be better.
Thanks

Last edited:
First post - "-inactive files are deleted after 120 days for regular members and never for premium members"
Download page - "45 days after last download"

Which is true?

@mrirfan555
It was a new year promotion, and the rates were not changed for a few days, we had the rates increased for almost 3 weeks.

As we said, we want to be here for years, not for a few months. You all know many examples of file hosts being sold or becoming scam. We won't do that. Our rates are the highest you can find on a file host which will resist over years.

@witcher59
The files are stored for 45 days for free members. The first post was edited.

Last edited:
@mrirfan555
It was a new year promotion, and the rates were not changed for a few days, we had the rates increased for almost 3 weeks.

As we said, we want to be here for years, not for a few months. You all know many examples of file hosts being sold or becoming scam. We won't do that. Our rates are the highest you can find on a file host which will resist over years.

@witcher59
The files are stored for 45 days for free members. The first post was edited.
is true admin,low rates but pay,others site high rates not pay

@Uzair Umer
i think you use some uploading tool (professional uploader must use one) => i am damn sure it must be hosted in Netherland.

More than 90 % rdp providers in Netherland (in wjunction all rdp providers have Netherland slot, and France is optional - check twice), then Sborg and Rapidleech, they're also mostly in Netherland

IF you're in this scene for long time means, you must know Netherland for uploading tools, then atlaset few (may be more) uploaders leech from "Kingfiles", so that traffic is no use for kingfiles, so if they not count "Netherland" traffic means =>>> they can save few bucks (dont know exactly, but atleast they save) => so it save them from Bankrupt (if situation occurs) :)

May be it is a big post, but each word is TRUE...

said paying today?
It still has not come to my paypal payment

2014-01-16$10.01PENDING

Relax man this is trusted host pls u should wait kingfiles is not machine give some times u are not lier community its ture real community so boss pls be patients dear

Thank you

@cantabro1982
You will receive it in this evening or tomorrow morning, one of our advertisers is a bit late with the payments.

thanks for the fast reply King cheers!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back