KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
You told a lie!
You told me that my money will be deposited.
But until now, not paid me any money.

At this time,
No count any earning

Last edited:
My user name is neoon
I requested $10 on 9th of this month.
Which 7 days complete.
I already Added Webmoney in my account.
I meet all of requirements.
Will i get money tomorrow ?

Last edited:
Please be patient. We will need a few days to get into the 7 days plan.
The fact that Paypal limited our account slowed us down, but in a few days we will be fine.

Why would you say instead?
My PayPal account is not paid.
webmoney my paid account.
14 days passed.
But you did not take any action.
Do you think I should wait?
Why did the rest of the money?
I do not get paid?

why not to create a paypal account with limit of payment like 50$ or 100$, and only 1 payment in a month(begin or end)? i don't think you will see so many request.
and better, why not to include this limit to all kind of payment (webmoney, Payza, ...) ?
I'm Tired to read all those lamers always asking "where is my payment ?, when i will be paid" ?
just remember that: this is a Filesharing site & not a bank. Stop to put those boring messages about Payments!!!
I want to read comments about the quality of the site like a great FTP Upload, nice speed upload(or not) and other important infos about this site, what i think all are waiting about a filesharing site, no ?!

Last edited:
I received alot of PM's and I will reply you all here.
Please allow us a few days to top up our accounts and we will process all payments. Also we will take care of this to don't happen again.

Thank you for understanding

Hello I wanted to ask you count All download generated from a single IP? hO there a limit for downloading the income generated by a single IP?

Last edited:
Hi Kingfiles,
Premium Account Sales not count ?
A.png

Please cancel my request payout
ID: izcrackz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back