KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until it will be public you can insert at Paypal Info your WMZ purse ID.As an update:You are all expecting the promised update with FTP mod, changes in Tiers and new payment methods.Unfortunately we have to delay it until 1st November.The reason is that we are moving files from old servers to new servers and after that we will have to ugrade the script. Our team decided that the best thing is to don't make any changes until this will be finished, so the deadline for this will be 1st November.We promise that the waiting will worth.

problem

sir i cant finish my upload >.< flash upload or upload.. i stock sometimes in 5% 98% 14% i dont know why.. btw im using wifi from my neighborhood to connect in internet.. is there anything wrong?but sometimes i can upload

What is happening
1.jpg
I see the files as they were uploaded but
2.jpg
On zoom the files are status failed .This is strange .

At the momment i dont have premium account so that i can download and test the files however uploading problems are constant the files dont upload offten i hope you will fix this soon .

My username is neoon I requested Payment 2013-10-09 More than 7 Days Crossed. Today i should get the payment .Plz sir send money , waiting for payment.

You will receive it in the evening.

@Sasa.Srbija , I tested one of your uploaded files. It works fine for download.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back