KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sport3332
You don't need to reupload them. Your files are still on our servers.
We opened one more server for uploads at this moment. The rest of the servers will come back in the next hours.

Yes, but we worked alot on the past weeks on technical side.
After we finish all this we will ask for statistics of all countries and see what we will do next.
There is possible for the old rates to come as for files over 2 GB (wich requires premium).
Until we won't see the statistics I won't be able to say anything exactly.

Although Kingfiles.net is a new site we have actually been in the download industry for many years.
We know that the most valuable asset we have is our members, without your contributions we cannot operate a successful site. We have stayed in this business because we follow a simple rule: We always pay our members the maximum possible and we pay on time every time!

I think they offer: 100% of PPD + 25% of PPS + 5% of sites sale (not sure about this).

If you want to add your site, click on "My account", and follow the instructions which you can find there.

@krimish
The red line is from premium sales.

The green line shows website earnings.
If you own a webste go on My account page and follow the steps from "Webmaster account".
You will earn 5% from all sales and downloads coming from your website, and yes, it is ok to use a blog.

And yes, we are offering 100% PPD + 25% PPS + 5% referrals + 5% webmasters

@usooop
We will be included on z-o-o-m at their next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back