Kimsufi KS-6 - Xeon 2xE5530 - 8c/16t - 2.4 GHz - 24 GB - 2 TB - 100 Mbps - 35 EUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

gratispt

Hi there,

I bought a Kimsufi KS-6 yesterday and I was wondering if anyone wants to buy it from me with Paypal.
It's quite hard to get this server on your own as it's always out of stock and when they have stock, it sells in a few minutes.

Its a powerfull server with Xeon 2xE5530 with 8 cores and 16 threads at 2.4 GHz, 24 GB RAM, 2 TB Disk and 100 Mbps port in RBX1 datacenter.

I paid 49 euros (including the setup fee and VAT) but I can sell it for 35 euros to anyone interested and willing to pay with Paypal.

You do not pay for the setup fee and there's only this server in that account, which means I will give you full access to kimsufi control panel for you to do whatever you want with it.

The reason I want to sell it is that I wanted a better server than what I currently own, but I realized this is a too powerful server for my needs and I would rather buy another server somewhere else. Also, I wanted to test what it feels to run a 8 Core /16 Thread server :)

If you want to get it, I'll show you proof that I own the server, you pay by paypal (safe for you) and the server is yours.

Let me know if you're interested.

This server has been sold today, so it's not available anymore.

Last edited:
1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back