Status
Not open for further replies.

sraihan

Working as an SEO-based service freelancer I am a pro-active, highly qualified, and self-motivated content writer and digital marketer. Over the years I've worked with a wide range of global clientele (NA, Europe, Australia) starting from affiliate marketers, e-commerce websites, B2B/B2C services, and more in the following industries:

- Fashion and Beauty Care (Men's and Women's apparel, Fashion accessories)
- Self Help and Motivation
- Internet and technology (SAAS, Crypto, NFTs)
- Retail and eCommerce (Amazon retail, Dropshipping, Niche stores)
- Sports and Fitness - Business and Finance (Real estate, Dental Services, Accounting firms, Moving services)

Here’s how I can help you grow your business:
- Copywriting: SEO optimized direct response copy, landing pages, sales pages, ads, and everything else you need to move leads through the sales funnel
- Content marketing strategy & consultancy: Round up a full content strategy that delivers results and maximizes brand exposure
- Web content: SEO optimized Homepages, about pages, services, and everything else that makes you stare at the screen wondering what on Earth you are supposed to write there
- E-mail marketing: Campaigns, drip campaigns, as well as monthly and weekly newsletters
- SEO optimized Blog posts: Articles to keep your audience entertained and informed
- Social media posts: Smart and engaging social media posts to make sure you stay in touch with loyal clients and your growing customer base.
- On-page SEO: Fixing your website’s on-page SEO elements to improve search rankings on search engines.

My accomplishments include:
- A track record of consistent success as a content writer and digital marketer with over 7 years of experience and valid references from happy clients
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality SEO researched content.
- Well-versed in digital marketing, B2B content writing, copywriting, and SEO.
- Experienced in crafting well-written reviews, web copies, sales copies, and 10X content.

We’re probably a match made in heaven if:
- You struggle to give your brand the personality it deserves
- Writing copy that's not too sales-y feels like a nightmare
- You could use another set of hands but can’t afford a full-time in-house person

I constantly look forward to working on new projects with new brands to enhance my experience and range. If you require an experienced content writer or an SEO analyst/optimizer to boost your website rankings in a short time, I'm your guy. Just drop me a message if you want to discuss a new project and let's see how I can improve your business!

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back