Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who sent me email\pm - was approved!

- Files sorting was fixed.
- You can see up to 500 files per page in the file manager now.
- All requested payments were made!

Alex

From filesonic ?
So it's the major reason to not work with you.

What was wrong with Filesonic? I earned a total of $4152 from them the last year they were around. I can't complain I got stiffed on my very last $54 payment when they switched to a storage locker because they paid me that much to begin with.

Also surprised a mod hasn't locked this until more concrete information is provided in the OP.

No interested in PPS however.

Last edited:
pps is better in the long run ppd hosters cheat on it ppd but they cant cheat on sales cause its direct payment

and i just uploaded a file by ftp showed up in bout 1 minute

Yeah but sales aren't guaranteed.

true dear but you earn much much more from sale than on 1K downloads in most hosts so in the total run after a month you will find that you earned much more even if sales come 2 days and diaper one day or so also when you start work PPS with time you develop strategy that gives you more and more sales for me when i started working PPS long time ago after a month i found that i got over $40/1K downs which no host what so ever will pay you in PPD so PPS rocks and it's the future of this business

If you want to see human stupidity look at the complaints here..
Filesonic didint scamed you, and Alex wasn't the owner of filesonic, filesonic gaved you a lot of money and a lot of payments ( wupload and filesonic) that you made from stolen files and by spamming with multiposter manny forums.
So stop being brainless and accept the fact that we need pro's again in filehosting business, if filesonic was the biggest thief what would you call those filehots today who ban account but keep your files alive, didin't pay you creating excuses, dissapear after 2 months, and have the same script ?
Filesonic , fileserve dissapeared because they had US servers and HK based company, just like megaupload, and they were forced to closed down, otherwise they would've had the same fate.
I lost money too with them, and God know how much i needed them then but i won't complain that much now after i see i earned with them amount of cash that i cannot make with filehosts anymore.
So..either give it a try, either go away but stop asking for your money here.

hello alex, i need to generate links with filename. Could you provide it in your script? Thanks.

Edit : Found it. Thanks.

Last edited:
it seems decent host since none of the debrid-downloaders support it, I like it, but I have 2 questions :

1 - do you plan to remove your trial membership option ?
2 - do you plan to add more payment methods for premium membership ( I think it's only visa now )

ms7 ok but if you think you are gonna make the same money with Keep2share than with FSO I think your are gettin surprise :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back