Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys maybe you don't get it, but support not the same is OWNER. Do you have moderators on your boards? How many power they have?

Hello,

My name is Alex. Many of you may know me as affiliate manager at FileSonic

Now I am working in another fast growing file hosting keep2share.cc

My ICQ is the same as before 608159450
Email is alex.filehosting@gmail.com

If you would like to work with us, please send me a message with your email and resource or posts on boards as an example.

Files under 500 MB are free to download, files over 500 MB are available to download only with premium account.
This is why, don't post files over 500 MB on forums.

Now you can choose Free Download Max Size (500-1024Mb)

Also there is an option to download file with premium only access. You can post these files on your web sites only (!).
To activate this option, you have to contact your affiliate manager.

New payment options and detailed admin area will be added soon!

Good luck!
Alex
Give us the debts for FileSonic f*cking thief !!

LOL...Very Warm Welcome.

Lot peoples still angry because FSo runaway with last payment, and lot peoples still angry because lost their files in very short times.......man...you make very unwise introduction :D

can you people read English ?? the guy was affiliate manager just employer for fileosonic admin all what he wanted to say is that he have the profisional experiences of that era the golden age of uploading with no doubts you want him to pay you what filesonic admin's owns you go ask admin Hawk to pay you what cloudnxt own their uploaders when they ran away he was affiliate manager for them sure he is not responsible for whatever the admin of the site do so as this guy stop the non-scene use the host or not but don't say non-scence i lost 300 USD when they closed but i don't blame this guy we all know who to blame

and to the OP report all irrelevant or abuse posts to mods to remove from the thread if you wanna keep it real support thread and clean

and non of yours too of someone have the right to say non-sence i have the same right to say whatever i want tell this thread is a simple support thread lawyer or not and if you don't want someone to says something begin with yourself first and don't speak otherwise i stick with every word i wrote

@heart_tracker my friend you have every right not to trust or trust use or not use but say pay us or you took my money is simply not true

and non of yours too of someone have the right to say non-sence i have the same right to say whatever i want tell this thread is a simple support thread lawyer or not and if you don't want someone to says something begin with yourself first and don't speak otherwise i stick with every word i wrote

@heart_tracker my friend you have every right not to trust or trust use or not use but say pay us or you took my money is simply not true
cypherz brother this time all uploaders sad so pls just netural to speak bec fsc eats all uploaders earning nt shown 300 or more if uploaders earn 1$ so its counts bec we do hardwork ok new year come and alex come why he wrote i am fsc even fsc die nw so alex mistake nt ours thats all cypherz.

Cypherz ppl here just want to say that to be linked to FS in else way is not good so as to be considered as a relevent and reliable business maker.

I think it is a good point, but the more relevant is when you check at Keep2Share and so I can say with almost all my sureness "Wow you are gonna be owned by KeepUMoney"

That is it.

I call to mind that since the MO-FSO-FS crash, almost a few one new like RG are valued.

This creates an imputability presumption of bad quality for future hosts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back