Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
If your sales went up after disabling cards
Hello! I'm afraid you are mistaken, we still accept cards. Not for all countries, MasterCard is less accessible than VISA, but to say that cards are disabled would be an exaggeration:
payments.png

Maybe my question is random, but is it better to put the content only for premium or free and does this give better results in terms of sales?
I have had it premium all the time, but I see that many have it for free in the links. Can anyone give me recommendations on this?

Jeff, what kind of situation was there then, why did they take away the insurance?
Maybe only the cards were bitten off on Tez, or on K2S? Are there any rebills left?
Why don’t you pay 50% of the sale as promised?

bank fine
k2s still better than filejoker
they are similar, maybe friends... but on the joker the ftp speed is worse and the files appear half an hour after sending
Post automatically merged:

The policy on the forum is the same - someone says that there are no sales - a person immediately appears with a screenshot of good sales...
It’s not clear why he needs this)))

I would like a new player to enter the arena!

Last edited:
they are similar, maybe friends... but on the joker the ftp speed is worse and the files appear half an hour after sending

The policy on the forum is the same - someone says that there are no sales - a person immediately appears with a screenshot of good sales...
It’s not clear why he needs this)))

the files appears more fast now, i try 2 min difference with k2s

Yes! that would be really really great.

Lately I have been getting emails from Rapidgator about switching back to them (I am sure more have gotten the same) - they are offering PPS rates of 65% instead of their usual 50%.

I dont know if they are just desperate to get users back ....

Lately I have been getting emails from Rapidgator about switching back to them (I am sure more have gotten the same) - they are offering PPS rates of 65% instead of their usual 50%.

I dont know if they are just desperate to get users back ....
i receive the same the problem rg send emails offers 50% discount in premium, if send to all database the uploaders not win nothing, lol

the files appears more fast now, i try 2 min difference with k2s
gotta try it, a month ago on filejoker I didn't have the patience to wait.....

Rapidgator
Rapidgator is clearly not what we all need!

Need a transparent and user-friendly interface so I don't have to wonder who's to blame when sales are down...

Last edited:
Jeff, what kind of situation was there then, why did they take away the insurance?
Hello!
I wrote earlier about the reasons for paying out insurance https://www.wjunction.com/threads/k...s-its-super-easy.193575/page-545#post-2532483
Why don’t you pay 50% of the sale as promised?
How to calculate the amount of deduction for a sale is in our FAQ: https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/372
Maybe only the cards were bitten off on Tez, or on K2S? Are there any rebills left?
I didn't understand what you mean, sorry. Cards are accepted, and rebills are extremely rare in the high-risk business.

the download is broken
Desktop-screenshot.png

Hello!

It's not clear from your message what you mean. The test download is successful. Please contact our support team with a more detailed message about your problem. At a minimum, they will need a link to the file and a screenshot of the error message. Support contacts are in the signature of this message.

Hello!

We want to improve the work with the statistics and analytics sections in the affiliate account and it is important to us how you use these tools. Please take this survey: https://forms.gle/mEZG4aS9NBykexKn6
This will not take much of your time, but will help us develop the MP even more effectively.

Last edited:
Back