Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
download /upload working but
cards /sales /rebills all gone dead since yesterday i hope all service restore soon
telegram bot also not updating
Post automatically merged:

download /upload working but
cards /sales /rebills all gone dead since yesterday i hope all service restore soon
telegram bot also not updating
seems working now..

Last edited:
telegram bot not working!
FTP not working!
k2s is dying?
so, no SALES! this will be a very sad christmas
Post automatically merged:

telegram bot not working!
FTP not working!
k2s is dying?
so, no SALES! this will be a very sad christmas
btw video preview on tezfile do not work! thinking change filehost

Last edited:
Telegram bot not working for me either. The bot send notifications when i request money and even when i get paid. But it doesn't send me notifications for only sales. That's odd!

May I ask, how is refunds possible when subscription is bought on Nov 1st for 3 months and on Nov. 28th full refund is given ?

Is it possible for me to completely block for this customer to ever buy from me again please ? this is mostly for VPF Tezfiles.
Hello!

We refuse a refund if the user asks for a refund after such a long period. You had a chargeback, no one is safe from this.

That is also like 40% urgh - but its possible.

I was actually considering to disable 3 + 12 month subscriptions just to force more 1 month subscriptions but its not worth it for me atleast - the bonus to reach my goal is not big enough to disable those options.

It took some time, but I was able to achieve 25 sales per month two weeks ago. Moreover I reached another goal yesterday, which was 30 sales per month :sunglasses:

boys, its time to redesign the download page, why is this the main focus of the landing page ?

Antivirus status: [available only for Premium]

99.9% of your users does not care about antivirus so why is it the main thing in the middle of the screen? it confuses a ton of people thinking the file is premium only when its not premium only.

Remove this please, anyone with a brain also understands there is no "premum antivirus" feature at all, so promoting snake oil on the very first landing page gives users a bad vibe, copy the design of filejoker or filefox for inspiration, its clean simple and easy to understand.

Back