Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
last week
Unique DL 1650 , Sales 0
similar problem
Post automatically merged:

i found this in other forum
Маразм полный,такое ощущение,что на продажи просто поставили блок,т.е.они идут куда-то,только не ко мне.
Работать просто нет смысла,шейв 100%
Ну,воруете продажи,хоть чем-то делитесь,хоть половину отдайте!

Last edited:
Has anyone tried buying a reseller code and activating it on a new account, and then downloading the file?
It is possible that it will be counted only for the site from which the buyer came, but not for the file.

Has anyone tried buying a reseller code and activating it on a new account, and then downloading the file?
It is possible that it will be counted only for the site from which the buyer came, but not for the file.
Hello!
This is not how it works; in the case you described, the sale will be counted correctly.

@Jeff_K2S , what is wrong with the sales? I had at least 2:1 ratio for K2s vs FJ and now i have 133 $ in K2s last week and 420 $ in FJ.
In the last 7 days 4 were with 0 sales when before i had 2-3 whole month now 4 in a week.
Also delays in payments today, payment was approved at 10.56 and now after 8 hours still not paid.

Last edited:
its not a problem from moneyplatform the payment, u can search the info in the blockchain
(This transaction was first broadcasted on the Bitcoin network on November 13, 2023 at 05:11 AM GMT-5. This transaction is unconfirmed. The current value of this transaction is now)

I depend on content. If your content is completly unique it will generate sales for sure. If you are leeching from other sites better stay with k2s.
You are wrong.
I am posting unique content then also i am not getting single sales for 3-4 months.
I think there is something wrong ith this host.
Maybe someone taking sales illegally from honest posters.
Few years back i used to get at lest 1-2 sales per month.

Not only do they give less than 50% for sales, but they also came up with an insurance fee that will be placed on the craftsmen! no sales at all! they decided to drink all the juice from the webmasters.
I do not advise you to contact this platform at the current time - it will ruin your nerves!

Moneyplatform is by far the superior filehost in todays filesharing business.

They reward the webmasters based on their success. If you have great content which will bring good sales then you get higher percentage of the sale as a reward.

Many other hosts just turn on shaving in their copy paste filehost script xfilesharing script - amateur hosts who cant even develop their own website and filehost script.

If you are serious about sharing files and earning money there is really no competition to Moneyplatform.

Back