Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
fVC3qoc.png

After almost 4 years, first time i have seen continuous 7 days sales.
Hope this stays this way.
Why no rebills?

i had a bunch of refunds from the "insurance" pool today, looks like that isn't working great or was that intentional? its very hard to follow these stats as an affiliate.

i did some sampling, many of the "insurance" refunds were refunds of previous sales that had already been refunded, so that i guess is ok, but almost as many insurance refunds were refunds of sales that were never refunded and are still active premium members.

@Jeff_K2S care to explain why there are refunds on the insurance amount on sales/users that are still active?
Post automatically merged:

Since after the launch of the insurance balance the calculations were carried out incorrectly, some of the refunds today had erroneous debits from your balance. Now our developers are compiling the final data and incorrect write-offs will be canceled and your balance will be adjusted.

Payments to your balance with the Insurance fee type work correctly, this is a 10% refund of the sale (https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/40). This money is credited to balance.
i guess this may have explained my question previously made in the forum

Last edited:
to me it looks like released insurance money is not added to the total balance but simply only removed from insurance balance.

The Daily stats page is not factoring in any insurance releases even if they show there.

So my question still remains unanswered about all the balance sums.

Hold+Available+Insurance Is not equal to your total balance only hold + available equals your total balance.

I may have overlooked something but will check more thoroughly in the weekend.

to me it looks like released insurance money is not added to the total balance but simply only removed from insurance balance.

The Daily stats page is not factoring in any insurance releases even if they show there.

So my question still remains unanswered about all the balance sums.

Hold+Available+Insurance Is not equal to your total balance only hold + available equals your total balance.

I may have overlooked something but will check more thoroughly in the weekend.

Insurance adding into Balance

Only one month sales from 1st Oct till today & counting
2-3 three month sale all month can't able to believe why.
Is k2s.cc sales counting system works fine or some code changed & that's why counting only One month sales even it can be higher premium duration i doubt. If it will be remain like this i will definitely use Filejoker only.
I'm Heart broken my server fee & RDP is more then 300$ so my survival & trust with k2s is now gone

Is k2s.cc sales counting system works fine or some code changed & that's why counting only One month sales even it can be higher premium duration i doubt. If it will be remain like this i will definitely use Filejoker only.
I'm Heart broken my server fee & RDP is more then 300$ so my survival & trust with k2s is now gone

How about on Filejoker?

k2s died completely. I will try for a month only fj. if it's bad there too, after 12 years I'm going to retire.

Since after the launch of the insurance balance the calculations were carried out incorrectly, some of the refunds today had erroneous debits from your balance. Now our developers are compiling the final data and incorrect write-offs will be canceled and your balance will be adjusted.

Payments to your balance with the Insurance fee type work correctly, this is a 10% refund of the sale (https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/40). This money is credited to balance.
We have made a refund of incorrect write-offs, a record of the refund is in your detailed statistics, description: Returned the excess 10% funds mistakenly withheld during the user refund.

sales are still awesome on moneyplatform - no other host out there even gets close to the number of sales + rebills.
Yes good with sales.. Not sure about rebbils but with my experience Filejoker rebbils system works better as result most of sales have rebbils too with Filejoker..

Now as i have so many 1 month sales in k2s last Whole Oct month but in return not even single sale that is turns to rebbils I'm talking about 1st Oct to 3rd Oct sales in Nov 1st Nov to 3rd Nov sales not even one rebbils counts so k2s rebbils system not works well for affiliates Not sure about Tezfiles as its a private hosting user need to renew it if he want's to continue using that site services

Back