Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
@Jeff_K2S

The day when the insurance decision was made, 10% was deducted from our account balance. That money does not appear in the statistics. $30 was deducted from me, but I can't find any indication that this money should be refunded to me. It wasn't until the next day that the deducted amount started to show up in each sale. What is going on?

@Jeff_K2S

The day when the insurance decision was made, 10% was deducted from our account balance. That money does not appear in the statistics. $30 was deducted from me, but I can't find any indication that this money should be refunded to me. It wasn't until the next day that the deducted amount started to show up in each sale. What is going on?
Hello!

10% of the sale is kept on the insurance balance for 90 days. Check these amounts here: https://moneyplatform.biz/statistic/insurance If this does not help, then contact our support team by email
support@keep2share.com

most of us lost money that day due to the court case that Moneyplatform LOST ... they only won 10% of the money that was given an extra long hold.
So these 10% were given back - but 90% of what was on a extended hold was removed.

This all happened the same day as insurance was introduced.

1 question:
is the insurance amount a part of the available Balance or Hold Balance or is the insurance balance an independent balance that is gradually added to the available balance after 90 days hold ?

300$ (100$ available / 200$ hold/ 30$ insurance) total 330$ balance or
300$ (100$ available / 200$ hold/ 30$ insurance) total 300$ balance....
?

most of us lost money that day due to the court case that Moneyplatform LOST ... they only won 10% of the money that was given an extra long hold.
So these 10% were given back - but 90% of what was on a extended hold was removed.

This all happened the same day as insurance was introduced.

1 question:
is the insurance amount a part of the available Balance or Hold Balance or is the insurance balance an independent balance that is gradually added to the available balance after 90 days hold ?

300$ (100$ available / 200$ hold/ 30$ insurance) total 330$ balance or
300$ (100$ available / 200$ hold/ 30$ insurance) total 300$ balance....
?
These are three separate balances. The deduction on the insurance balance transfers to the available balance after 90 days of hold.

Im still confused

Balance shows 3200$
1400$ available
1800$ hold
500$ Insurance.

Do i own 3700$ or 3200$ ?

Are the 500 part of the total balance already?
No rocket science in this case:) This is 3700 your money, but you can manage it under different conditions. Did you read this article https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/40 in our FAQ?

$1400 available – as stated, this is available for payout. You can order a payment and receive this money.
$1800 hold – as stated, this is a hold, after payment the amount is placed on hold for 14 days, after which the money will be added to the “available” balance
$500 Insurance – as stated, this is insurance. 10% of your sale goes into this balance for 90 days. 90 days after transferring 10% of each payment to the insurance balance, the amount will be available.

We didn't come up with anything conceptually new, every adult faces different types of money in his life, you can own different types of money, it will be your money, but you can manage this money under different conditions. For example, you may have $1000 cash in your wallet, you can use it immediately, you may also have $2000 on your bank card, this is also your money, but on condition: you need a POS terminal for card processing or ATM, to get cash. And you also have $5,000 on demand deposit, this is also your money, but to use it you need to come to the bank with your ID and withdraw money from the deposit.
You may also have $1,000,000 on a time deposit; under the terms of the agreement with the bank, this money will be available to you in three years. This is also your money, you can dispose of it, but also under certain conditions: after three years. Hope it helps.

For example, you may have $1000 cash in your wallet, you can use it immediately, you may also have $2000 on your bank card, this is also your money, but on condition: you need a POS terminal for card processing or ATM, to get cash. And you also have $5,000 on demand deposit, this is also your money, but to use it you need to come to the bank with your ID and withdraw money from the deposit.
You may also have $1,000,000 on a time deposit; under the terms of the agreement with the bank, this money will be available to you in three years. This is also your money, you can dispose of it, but also under certain conditions: after three years. Hope it helps.
Not a good example at all.
From ATM you can withdraw money whenever you want (not from hold money, ATM is 14 days away)
From bank you can go today with ID and withdraw money (not from hold money, not today)
You have deposit in bank, but you have interest for that money (not from insurance money on hold)

Why is the insurance balance not included in the total Balance - available + hold is already included in the total balance - why is insurance seperated ?

To me - it looks like I have only 3200$ and not 3700$.

The total balance should include ALL balances or be removed so each balance is shown individually.

Hey Jeff, when can your programmers fix this retarded arbitrary roller coaster that is tezfiles and its "tiers", if you buy a gold key, which is more expensive than silver, then why does it not work with a silver site? Also you removed the Bronze teir silently and every site that was using the the cheapest tier automatically was set to silver, why not remove it completely ? why have this shit anyway its stupid and it doesn't work and it only confuses people, and in the end some resellers dont even offer all the key types which makes it even worse.

The main focus should be to make it easy to understand, please use filejoker or filefox approach to themeing as a instpiration, their theme is very straight forward, when you're at it please remove this too : Antivirus status [Available only for premium] , this confuses a ton of users thinking the download of the file is only available for premium only, no one cares about antivirus, also i don't even think you have one, so why promote it like a massive feature on every page in the middle of the screen? Sorry just really annoyed having to deal with users sending me questions over email wondering how to pay via my link when silver isn't even an option, turns out some resellers dont even offer silver keys, WHY ARE YOU LISTING THESE RESELLERS? REMOVE SILVER/GOLD GARBAGE PLEASE, ITS CONFUSING. OR MAKE IT SO A GOLD KEY WORKS WITH EVERY SITE EVEN THE ONES USING SILVER.

</rant>

Not a good example at all.
From ATM you can withdraw money whenever you want (not from hold money, ATM is 14 days away)
From bank you can go today with ID and withdraw money (not from hold money, not today)
You have deposit in bank, but you have interest for that money (not from insurance money on hold)
So you didn't understand the meaning of my message, right?
Post automatically merged:

Why is the insurance balance not included in the total Balance - available + hold is already included in the total balance - why is insurance seperated ?
The total balance should include ALL balances or be removed so each balance is shown individually.
When there was no insurance balance, you had two separate balances: held and available. We have never had a third “total” balance. Now that there are three balances: insurance, hold, and available, we also don’t have a “total” balance, in this sense nothing has changed: if you want to find out the total amount, you need to add it up yourself.
We won't do that, sorry. These are different balances, meaning different numbers. The rule is simple: gradually the amounts will go into the balance Available, I have nothing more to tell you on this topic.

Last edited:
errrr I have 4 balances so yes you have a total balance.

I cant do screenshot from phone but it looks like this

$3200 (1500 available / 1700 Hold/ 500 insurance.

So you had 3 balances before and added a fourth.

So why are these 3 balances not showing 3700$ in first balance but only 3200$.

Its a simple question you answer with walls of text.

But you said all balances are mine and I own 3700$ so that is fine - if its even true.

Hey Jeff, when can your programmers fix this retarded arbitrary roller coaster that is tezfiles and its "tiers", if you buy a gold key, which is more expensive than silver, then why does it not work with a silver site? Also you removed the Bronze teir silently and every site that was using the the cheapest tier automatically was set to silver, why not remove it completely ? why have this shit anyway its stupid and it doesn't work and it only confuses people, and in the end some resellers dont even offer all the key types which makes it even worse.

The main focus should be to make it easy to understand, please use filejoker or filefox approach to themeing as a instpiration, their theme is very straight forward, when you're at it please remove this too : Antivirus status [Available only for premium] , this confuses a ton of users thinking the download of the file is only available for premium only, no one cares about antivirus, also i don't even think you have one, so why promote it like a massive feature on every page in the middle of the screen? Sorry just really annoyed having to deal with users sending me questions over email wondering how to pay via my link when silver isn't even an option, turns out some resellers dont even offer silver keys, WHY ARE YOU LISTING THESE RESELLERS? REMOVE SILVER/GOLD GARBAGE PLEASE, ITS CONFUSING. OR MAKE IT SO A GOLD KEY WORKS WITH EVERY SITE EVEN THE ONES USING SILVER.

</rant>
Thanks for the detailed comment. I see that you are really involved in working with MP. I will pass on your feedback to the team.

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed comment. I see that you are really involved in working with MP. I will pass on your feedback to the team.
In fact, you can sell only one type of key. For example, only selling gold keys. Because in gold and silver, it is difficult for users to distinguish where their problem lies. Is it meaningless to increase users like this. They only care about paying and opening a premium. For our sharers, if we can get the money, it's enough. Why are you still setting up such a complex process.

Back