Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,095 comments
Great, nothing changed on Moneyplatform,

sales are better than ever and increasing day by day still.

Luckily this is not the refund shithole like Filejoker.
You sure about that? How convenient is that now the "insurance" amount doesn't count towards productivity scale. Pretty bad situation for all affiliates if you ask me.

Hello!
I'm just getting to know this system, so don't hurt me.
We only get paid for premium downloads, or for free downloads like on "katfile.com".
We pay per sale – when user buy a subscription from your files (50% of user's payment), users subscription rebill (40%), sales from your domain (5%), and also we have referral program (5% of your referral income). The pay-per-download (PPD) feature is currently in testing. When everything is ready, we will notify our partners.
We recommend that you be sure to read the frequently asked questions in the FAQ section, I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information there.

You sure about that? How convenient is that now the "insurance" amount doesn't count towards productivity scale. Pretty bad situation for all affiliates if you ask me.
Im not sure about anything in the filehost world :)

And absolutely not everything is perfect on this host but its still the "best" around - sure thats my opinion.

Personally I dont care about the productivity scale - if it goes down then mostly its because im lazy for a period of time and it goes back up when I get back to working properly.

Do you guys use Discord or Telegram groups to share links?
I have ways to create big groups on both platforms so I'm curious about your experience...specially in a means of getting banned for DMCA? Will they react if they see that you are sharing links?

Sales are good for you?
After the 4th day in august i have 9 sales in 13 days with 4 (5 if we count today also) days with 0 sales. In this time i had 1x49 $ sale but also 1x2 $ sale.
Total for 13 days 147 $. I should have over 300 $ and close to 400 $ so it's below the half.
On FJ in the same time i have 221 $ sales and in total 100 $ more on FJ than on K2S.
In those first 4 days i had 9 sales and 200 $ but these last 13 days have been so bad for sales. :(

@meme69
2023:
From Aug 1 -> Aug 17 I have 57 Sales & 21 Rebills total.
2022:
From Aug 1 -> Aug 17 I had 62 Sales & 14 Rebills total.

It is below my usual sales numbers - but I have been lazy in August so I cant say I have any issues with sales.
I cant remember if I was lazy in August 2022 :)

But for me there is no changes in the amount of sales really.

Back