Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
i know.
I am just trying out what its like to be one of the many conspiracy theory creators here.

I alteady calculated 100% loss of the court order money.

I dont care if 10% is now 90 days hold.

This is the only host where you still get massive sales and payment on time every time.
Post automatically merged:

I have zero intend to move to orher host - orhers would have shut down promptly.

MP is just securing the business so we have an income source

Last edited:
Very strange, contact our support team, they will ask you for the necessary technical details.
Email support@keep2share.com
or create a ticket for us: https://moneyplatform.biz/support/tickets

Reply from support "This window was made for the sole purpose of exchanging cookies.
If the user won't accept cookies from the tezfiles via this window only introductory snippet of a video will be available for him. The site won't "see" that user have premium"

I think I'm misunderstanding something here... Should the customers adapt to IT BAD idea, or should you be adapting to the customers?! UX Designer on holiday?

If something looks bad, if it's unintuitive, then you should find a solution that fixes it. Unless, of course, you like seeing your conversion and income dropping....

Yes, 10 % of the balance was ''deducted'' to me also.
I remember a while a go they sent a message that some funds will be delayed for some time, no one mentioned ''deducted'' but last message said that the funds will be ''deducted''. This last message is from june, i think they switched the messages. We expected delayed payments and instead 10 % of the balance was ''deducted'' for every user.
If you had more than 10 % ''deducted'' it means you made more money in this period. GG
After the best months last year the earnings dropped every month and now it's at 50 % less of those months or 20 % less of a average month. I used to have 2 days with 0 sales in a month and it went up to 6-7 to the point where a few days ago i had 2 consecutive days with 0 sales and after that this 10 % loss.
I can't understand how i get 4-5 sales in 1 day and some days i get 0 sales, if my files are so popular that i have these sales how can i have days with 0 sales?
I work for more than 7 years with FJ and K2S and from the beginning K2S was better but last month FJ sales outnumbered K2S sales, this is not right.

reading this topic amuses me couple of troll accounts generated by k2s team show fake stats and defends the company like they're in crusade :) well all of these companies are russian and russia economy keeps getting wrecked so they will need more sales and more shavings from regular members thus their trolls work harder like unterberger does but he is really dedicated troll I must admit you should give him raise

i know.
I am just trying out what its like to be one of the many conspiracy theory creators here.

I alteady calculated 100% loss of the court order money.

I dont care if 10% is now 90 days hold.

This is the only host where you still get massive sales and payment on time every time.

I have zero intend to move to orher host - orhers would have shut down promptly.

MP is just securing the business so we have an income source

This guy is admin of Money Platform and is pretending to be someone else LOL
You can stick to your shit hole, Most webmaster will move to other host sooner or later
personally I moved about 30% of my files so far

reading this topic amuses me couple of troll accounts generated by k2s team show fake stats and defends the company like they're in crusade :) well all of these companies are russian and russia economy keeps getting wrecked so they will need more sales and more shavings from regular members thus their trolls work harder like unterberger does but he is really dedicated troll I must admit you should give him raise
U can search its easy, moneyplatform is from Ukraine, like Rg, Fj and others
And the Russian economy is better than the rest of Europe right now
stop watching cnn

@Jeff_K2S: You deduct 10% from daily income, but the Productivity Scale toolbar is still calculated as usual, you need to reduce 10% of the standard level in the PS bar, otherwise you are deliberately not wanting the uploader to reach the best level

Last edited:
reading this topic amuses me couple of troll accounts generated by k2s team show fake stats and defends the company like they're in crusade well all of these companies are russian and russia economy keeps getting wrecked so they will need more sales and more shavings from regular members thus their trolls work harder like unterberger does but he is really dedicated troll I must admit you should give him raise:)

i used k2c, but I didn't like it. but your comment is ridiculous, I looked at the ruble/dollar chart of the last year. and the ruble has not lost any value at all. be sure that this is not the reason for shaving. this is only because they are greedy, almost like 90% of the file hosting market.

This guy is admin of Money Platform and is pretending to be someone else LOL
You can stick to your shit hole, Most webmaster will move to other host sooner or later
personally I moved about 30% of my files so far
another kid who copy paste from other users.

You have no idea what to do with a filehost haha.

NOBODY is moving anywhere because there are no alternatives worth it.

so 30% of your files damn you are elite - really ... you are the BIGGEST webmaster out there.

@mostanad please show us your elite stats - lets see how good you are.

Mine are already in the thread more than once so just show it or be another liar in this thread.

Last edited:
For 2 day it seems it will pick up again, after that day with 5 sales i had 1 day with 1 sale and last 2 days with 4 sales each.
But tomorrow is pay day and sometimes i get 0 sales on pay days.

another kid who copy paste from other users.

You have no idea what to do with a filehost haha.

NOBODY is moving anywhere because there are no alternatives worth it.

so 30% of your files damn you are elite - really ... you are the BIGGEST webmaster out there.

@mostanad please show us your elite stats - lets see how good you are.

Mine are already in the thread more than once so just show it or be another liar in this thread.

Best alternative is filejoker , I moved about 40% of my files by now, in the meanwhile my sales boosted
Like I said stick to this shithole, It's good for morons like you

Back