Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
$hut off $mug
$$$$$$$
HAHA - you prove exactly what I say in this thread - and people want to report me hahahaha.
Whats wrong with earning extra $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ????

Sales are increasing rapidly lately

30 day earnings increased 40% since month of May - really great stuff they fixed in the background to help affiliates earn better.
That was just for fun. If you don't understand it's your fault..
I know - so was mine actually :)

hello, how to remove this pink banner from the eyes?
Click on the horizontal dash in the upper right corner of the banner.
Moneyplatform-Monetize-digital-content.png

Post automatically merged:

Can't pass the challenge is no bonus?
That's right, if you don't complete the challenge requirements, you don't get the bonus.

Last edited:
This bonus only encourages the uploader to create their own website, and those who already have their own website, it is very difficult to earn the bonus, because the sale's site is saturated.

The bonus challenge is very good and very encouraging to work a little more to earn a lot more.

The website sales still have a very big upside - in 2 months my 30 day sales earnings have increased 40%, plenty of room to increase even more.

This is a good time to start a website also with a chance to earn bonuses.

That is also like 40% urgh - but its possible.

I was actually considering to disable 3 + 12 month subscriptions just to force more 1 month subscriptions but its not worth it for me atleast - the bonus to reach my goal is not big enough to disable those options.

Ha, ha, ha , Hello!
We've already provided you with premium account several times. Unfortunately that didn't influence your income.
We recommend you to buy premium like users do

can't earn 100 usd per month ??? won't I get premium? ok, I'll arrange accordingly, this is dead filehosts and the promo is just laughable

Last edited:
Daily Stats page now looks like a Christmas tree, there is everything....except sales :)
To see the stats, you have to scroll down, not very convenience, at list you can reduce font size

also you can remove this one its too old:
MONEYPLATFORM important information
  • TezFiles: Virtual FileHosting now allows to make your own shops
  • Only users, who bought your PREMIUM will have access to this files
  • You will be able to see the list of your subscribers

Last edited:
Is there a huge drop in ftp upload speed of k2s ? The drop is substantial ? Few 100 KBPS on a 300mbps connection .
FTP speed drops - no, the speed is excellent from 100mbps - 10mb, the best speed of all such hosts!
only the status page was littered with unnecessary information that could have been placed on another tab with information, and not on the status page, it is not needed there!

Is there a huge drop in ftp upload speed of k2s ? The drop is substantial ? Few 100 KBPS on a 300mbps connection .
yes, now the speed has become 200 kb, maybe something is being repaired ...

one file for some reason, the speed was 200kb, while others are sent with 10mb ...

Last edited:
FTP speed drops - no, the speed is excellent from 100mbps - 10mb, the best speed of all such hosts!
only the status page was littered with unnecessary information that could have been placed on another tab with information, and not on the status page, it is not needed there!

yes, now the speed has become 200 kb, maybe something is being repaired ...

one file for some reason, the speed was 200kb, while others are sent with 10mb ...
Which FTP client you people use?

Back