Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,100 comments
This is called "Shaving".

Unique Content: Yes
High Downloads: Yes
Sales: No
Rebills: No

Only an idiot will think this is normal.
Please share your proof that you're not getting credited for a sale when someone purchases a premium account from one of your links.

I ask because only an idiot would make accusations such as shaving without any evidence.

I got promoted to level 3 last Sunday but no sales this month I stopped posting this month
yes, it's a burden, I won't sell for many days, either completely, or I go to a competitor's filehost! I've really had enough, this really doesn't make sense, k2S is making money, resellers are making money, and there's almost nothing left for the uploader? have a nice day everyone

@Unterberger

Is this guy a bot ? Repeating the same things over and over again. How much are you paid for posting this advertisement ? People laugh at every comment of yours, continue to make fool out of yourself..
Post automatically merged:

@Peter South

There is drastic drop in the number of sales. This has started from the times k2s lost direct card processor. Now all sales are redirected to resellers who charge 40 to 50% extra fee. This results in lower sales due to higher expense. Even if few of them purchase via reseller. I don't think it is counted well because the reseller deliver keys after few hours and if the customer creates new account to use the key then we lose the sale count.
I have experienced this pattern whenever a file host do not have a direct stable card processor. The conversion rate falls below 40%.

Last edited:
@toshi if I am a bot - then we have many many many bots in this thread repeating the same BS over and over and over again.
I am paid via my work on Moneyplatform - and it is going very well.
Another personal attack by a clueless kid just makes me laugh.

I have no drastic drop in sales so whatever theory you may have - it is bullshit.

@Unterberger

Is this guy a bot ? Repeating the same things over and over again. How much are you paid for posting this advertisement ? People laugh at every comment of yours, continue to make fool out of yourself..

@Peter South
He sure is. Apparently he's the only one earning $$$$ out of 100's users here. either he's dumbest liar or a troll.
I have checked his earlier replies and he's just a kid trolling from his mom's basement.

P.S . yet again "statistics" are frozen again.

Last edited:
He sure is. Apparently he's the only one earning $$$$ out of 100's users here. either he's dumbest liar or a troll.
I have checked his earlier replies and he's just a kid trolling from his mom's basement.
Fact is you are jealous that you have no idea how to earn money.
And when you dont - like 100´s others you blame the host and NOT look at your own crap work.

Learn how to work with filehosts before you accuse them for stealing and scamming.

I find it hilarous a bunch of kids sit here and think they have a clue.

So tell me whats actually wrong with the fact that I earn money here and have plenty of sales?

I also have daily sales, but lets be honest, they have dropped significantly in comparison to before they started having problems with CC processors. I was earning about 75% more in 2021 (if I compare June 2023 to June 2021 for example). But also there are many factors that don't have anything to do with MoneyPlatform, like the inflation and recession worldwide.

If you believe they steal your sales then move on to another file host and see if you get better results there. It's very simple.

In the 3 years that I have been working with them I've found them to be the most legit and trust-able file host in the market.

I also have daily sales, but lets be honest, they have dropped significantly in comparison to before they started having problems with CC processors. I was earning about 75% more in 2021 (if I compare June 2023 to June 2021 for example). But also there are many factors that don't have anything to do with MoneyPlatform, like the inflation and recession worldwide.

If you believe they steal your sales then move on to another file host and see if you get better results there. It's very simple.

In the 3 years that I have been working with them I've found them to be the most legit and trust-able file host in the market.
Yes i agree with you that they are the most trusted file host right now but the sales are dried up it's a fact..

Anyone can get frustrated if one uploads 8-10 unique videos daily and don't get sales for 2-3 months despite getting good downloads..

But i am continuing with them as there are something which are not in their control.
No one can make everyone happy...

Working with them since 2015, no complain about it, my top 3 affiliates programs, the others are already offline this is the most solid affiliation program for many reasons.

Fboom is not working, tezfiles and k2s.cc are ok.

Last edited:
I've been affiliated with this host for almost a decade at this point, back when they used to run the sales promotions I would regularly get first place and with large margin over second place.

Yes sales have dropped off recently, but I think its related to external factors (geopolitical banking related) which are outside of their control.

Feel free to look back at my history on this board, I can think at least of four occasions where I got a file host banned from here for fucking over affiliates (FileOM, Xerver, ByteWhale, UploadToUs come to mind). The second I detect any bullshit going on I very loudly announce it here.

And believe me, I have butted heads several times with this file host right in this thread over the years, mostly over technical issues with their API that eventually got resolved.

What I don't like are all the trash that comes on here and make half baked claims of "shaving". Just because your a fucking moron who doesn't know what their doing doesn't mean that a file host is shaving your sales. Its pretty simple, your sales are down sharply because your a fucking moron who can't compete in a slower economic climate.

Unterberger is not a paid bot by this file host either. He is like me, a top earner with plenty of free time on his hands to engage in these threads because he knows what he is doing. If you actually spend more than a single second of your day uploading and/or posting links you absolutely do not know what you are doing and should look for other work. I've spent literally zero seconds of my time so far this year uploading or posting links, and my servers have posted many TeraBytes and millions of links in this time.

How other host like filejoker providing direct card billing processor?
Are they?

I just clicked on their premium button for MC/VISA and the only option was Discover card / JCB / and Diners Club.

Clicking around a little further and it seems like they are using a third party processor called hkaccounttrading to process payments. I'm guessing filejoker is playing whack a mole with various processors, its only a matter of time before even those will run out as well.

At this point I never consider affiliating with a file host too lazy to write their own site (filejoker runs on XFileSharingPro) because in my experience 100% of these file hosts eventually cut and run without notice. I would list them all but I can't even remember all their names at this point, but there are no less than a dozen of them running these file host scripts that have been on WJunction and are no longer in operation.

If they are not invested in actually building their own platform then they are not actually invested in providing a service worthy of my affiliation.

Last edited:
Back