Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
You are a lying fool, either we all are making money and lying or you're the only one who generates daily sales non-stop. The fact that i have high downloads everyday yet 0 sales really gives shaving vibes. Hell even the thiefs at rapid gator give some sales from time to time. My revenue dropped by %85 while my downloads increased. Stop coming here because everyone by now knows about the shaving and knows about you, you lying idiot.
You have no idea how to make any money on filehost.

Your language says everything about your age and mentality - kids thinking they know everything and everybody is stealing.

Your work sucks and thats why you make no money.

You have no idea how to make any money on filehost.

Your language says everything about your age and mentality - kids thinking they know everything and everybody is stealing.

Your work sucks and thats why you make no money.
I have been in this business for more than 15 years now, i have 5 places to post content, each place has it's own filehost, all of my posts are unique, shitposters get their stuff from me not vice versa. Even you might be one of them.

K2s is about %20 of my total revenue so it's not the end for me but i don't like my hard earned money gets taken by shaving.

What part of "more downloads and 0 sales" don't you understand? If you are happy with your 2 tiny ass sales well good for you then, but don't come here telling people who are veterans in this work "everything is cool so fuck off".

The more you comment the bad k2s will look, it's your word against dozens of affilates who are experiencing 0 sales. Hundreds will come crying here, will you tell them they're all lying except you?

When they start shaving your 2 tiny ass sales, don't come here tearing up about it.

I have been in this business for more than 15 years now, i have 5 places to post content, each place has it's own filehost, all of my posts are unique, shitposters get their stuff from me not vice versa. Even you might be one of them.

K2s is about %20 of my total revenue so it's not the end for me but i don't like my hard earned money gets taken by shaving.

What part of "more downloads and 0 sales" don't you understand? If you are happy with your 2 tiny ass sales well good for you then, but don't come here telling people who are veterans in this work "everything is cool so fuck off".

The more you comment the bad k2s will look, it's your word against dozens of affilates who are experiencing 0 sales. Hundreds will come crying here, will you tell them they're all lying except you?

When they start shaving your 2 tiny ass sales, don't come here tearing up about it.
Again you just show you are full of lies.

you have NO proof of ANYTHING.
Your wording and need to cry like a baby tells me you are NO veteran and you copy other peoples content.

Even if I got your content then its great that I earn the money then haha - but I dont.

Keep the aggresive style it suits you - everything you say in the above post is just lies.

You're right, i'm the idiot who tried to put some sense into the person who is earning a lot of money yet he comes running faster than a turd down the pipe whenever someone expose the 0 sales scheme.

I think you can check for K2S cheating by buying premium yourself through my link. I have tested many times and found that they are completely honest when they count all the times I buy, the times I buy through Paypal, Credit Card, Coin Crypto, other payment gateways I have not tried.

I think you can check for K2S cheating by buying premium yourself through my link. I have tested many times and found that they are completely honest when they count all the times I buy, the times I buy through Paypal, Credit Card, Coin Crypto, other payment gateways I have not tried.
Some people were complaining there is issue with credit card payment and the page is redirecting to resellers page.
Can you try buying premium using credit card please ?

Some people were complaining there is issue with credit card payment and the page is redirecting to resellers page.
Can you try buying premium using credit card please ?

I can still buy via credit card, it seems they limit the countries that show credit paygate. If saying K2S shaving is incorrect, they still calculate sales for each customer purchase, my sales this month are still very good.

suufun.com

This leech cleaning website is owned by the same person as the reseller. If such a website is not banned, sales will not improve.

I have provided feedback multiple times and have been ignored.
Some time ago our support team has forwarded the complaint about this reseller to the abuse team. Either abuse team didn't find a reason to ban, or abuse team didn't do well enough their part of job. I will find out and take action.

Last edited:
last month was good, but it didn't match the loss from the previous month and now 14 days with 0 sales? I really don't care anymore, do this for free? this is a bad dream, where are the golden times of ORON and Filesonic, when we really gave all the sales and also rebills, it will never happen again, I will pay the costs and instead of the earnings in usd, we could send you some usd, right? have a nice day everyone

Back