Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
fake account ?

You are the new member - my account is very old.
Post automatically merged:

But what is really the problem if someone knows how to make money on filehosts while others just complain complain complain lol
Post automatically merged:

Get lost you idiot with fake account..
HAHA you have 4 posts just to cry about cheating .....

You have no clue how to work with filehosts - its very obvious - your intelligence is very very low - just try to read you own 4 posts - You will see.

Last edited:
sales are down, but moneyplatform are not cheating, i still have ways of tracking sales and all i can tell you is that sales are down because of
1. visa/mastercard payment processor problems with *.filehosts (that means all filehosts are experiencing this problem, the grass is not greener anywhere else).
2. same with paypal, payment processors consider filehost a high risk business and many therefor do not even want the business in the first place.

these are the 2 main factors that are driving down sales, a lot of people are going to skip buying a premium account when they cannot use a direct payment processor on the website they want to join, it feels very shady and strange having to visit a third party site that will often up charge the price by 20% or higher for a premium key. And i think the biggest loss is losing paypal, most people want to use paypal because it gives their card some kind of protection.

So there goes probably 80% of the business, just by losing the most popular payment options. Then you have to factor in the fact that during covid lockdowns a lot of people that had not even considered doing a side hustle from home suddenly had the time to consider it, there was an increase in file sharing which in the end results in more sources to find the same content you are posting and that makes your earning go down even further.

Instead of complaining over and over be happy you can make money posting other producers shit online, back when i did filesharing in early 2000 we did it for free, it was just a hobby, now you can make money doing it so be happy about that.

sales are down, but moneyplatform are not cheating, i still have ways of tracking sales and all i can tell you is that sales are down because of
1. visa/mastercard payment processor problems with *.filehosts (that means all filehosts are experiencing this problem, the grass is not greener anywhere else).
2. same with paypal, payment processors consider filehost a high risk business and many therefor do not even want the business in the first place.

these are the 2 main factors that are driving down sales, a lot of people are going to skip buying a premium account when they cannot use a direct payment processor on the website they want to join, it feels very shady and strange having to visit a third party site that will often up charge the price by 20% or higher for a premium key. And i think the biggest loss is losing paypal, most people want to use paypal because it gives their card some kind of protection.

So there goes probably 80% of the business, just by losing the most popular payment options. Then you have to factor in the fact that during covid lockdowns a lot of people that had not even considered doing a side hustle from home suddenly had the time to consider it, there was an increase in file sharing which in the end results in more sources to find the same content you are posting and that makes your earning go down even further.

Instead of complaining over and over be happy you can make money posting other producers shit online, back when i did filesharing in early 2000 we did it for free, it was just a hobby, now you can make money doing it so be happy about that.
1+ Ukraine & Russian War
2 : High Inflation & Interest Rate hikes in America
3 : When we have everything in life back till 2021 & have free money then majority buys such services for fun but unfortunately its no fun anymore as majority were suffering to even survive.
I tried Fj & RG none of them giving good returns as moneyplatform does they are best until alive.
My advise to use only moneyplatform without mirror links otherwise you loose sales users those can't afford premium they can download 1 links from K2s & one from mirror link & then loosing interest to buy best option always to use single filehost what ever you choose.
Btw about sales May month going very good so far after worse March & April month for me

Back