Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
The current price has caused most users to stop purchasing But you think offering high prices can lead to better profits. But I forgot. Users can choose not to purchase when they see high prices. Because he is not a necessity of life.

Go68 :D

I earn more than enough on this platforms various hosts to have multiple RDPs + servers for websites and I dont even need to spend very muct time here to do it.

Nothing is wrong wit the host and sales are fine. Again today multiple sales already - and they are not small monthly sales!
bro can you tell me how many views required to earn money?

to be really objective: now things have already partially improved, I already have some sales, but it is true that April was bad, after deducting expenses: not even for bread and water, the higher commission is now great, I will work much more now and I hope to make a joke, so I have to say that I tried FJ and Filefox and it sucks ((total shit, for some reason they completely robbed me, so delete there) have a nice day everyone

to be really objective: now things have already partially improved, I already have some sales, but it is true that April was bad, after deducting expenses: not even for bread and water, the higher commission is now great, I will work much more now and I hope to make a joke, so I have to say that I tried FJ and Filefox and it sucks ((total shit, for some reason they completely robbed me, so delete there) have a nice day everyone
Way better then May Compare to Apr i hope its continue & increase month by month

Back