Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
this week i ended up getting banned from moneyplatform
Getting up I try to enter the money platform
and I get this or:

324299997_k2s-banned.jpg

Anyway... no one will explain to me the reason for ban

hahaha here I only see dead people, complaining despite being dead LOL
you will never understand how filehosting works
they are so innocent
better shut me up
because you give me a huge laugh hahaha
it's really fun to watch this hahaha
you are very silly
hahaha it was not necessary to expose your internal problem here
because the issue of payments is functional and all affiliates are paid every Monday and Thursday
Post automatically merged:

just one thing so you understand how the internet works
nobody cares what host you use as long as it works for what it is used everything is fine
and for the theme that "oh my followers bought premium! I do not want them to buy again and spend their money"
hahaha it's really dumb to write that stupid thing,
I give you some advice, your content is what sells
this in the file hosting that this if your content is good you will always have sales,
But if you are mediocre, who only copies what is already online, obviously you will not sell anything for the simple reason that the content you publish is already everywhere :)
YOU UNDERSTAND MR. PROTECTOR OF POOR USERS WHO CANNOT BUY ANY PREMIUM OF 20 DOLLARS A MONTH
(DON'T BE PUNISHED BY THE VISITORS, THE VISITORS BUY SEE WHAT THEY WANT AND LEAVE AND THEN FORGET THAT THEY BUY A PREMIUM, IF YOU ARE LUCKY THEY WILL GIVE YOU A REBILL.
I tell you again (your content is what you sell, not the filehosting in which it is hosted)
hahaha you can see it from far away very far
that you are a newbie in this hahaha
I better not explain anything to you
and just f*ck you
bye.
etc., etc.

It hits the right one.

This year I've seen 2 people banned, and from the time I've been with mp, if I don't remember correctly, only 3 have been banned, I think that the content they should upload should be completely out of all mp policy, because I can't think of why else could be... @Jeff_K2S

this week i ended up getting banned from moneyplatform
Getting up I try to enter the money platform
and I get this or:

324299997_k2s-banned.jpg

Anyway... no one will explain to me the reason for ban
Right after we've ban you we sent you an email where we ask literally this: User ******@verizon.net bought subscription on ********.me and told us there no more Tezfiles links on your site. Any problems?

Please tell me: how can you explain the fact that you were selling access to **********.me and now all links to Tezfiles are gone from **********.me?

Right after we've ban you we sent you an email where we ask literally this: User ******@verizon.net bought subscription on ********.me and told us there no more Tezfiles links on your site. Any problems?

Please tell me: how can you explain the fact that you were selling access to **********.me and now all links to Tezfiles are gone from **********.me?

One possibility, there are people that will copy and reshare your website tezfiles links on other sites, you can change your website or your website can get shut down but the links can still be seen on other websites and someone still signs up for premium, it's happened with me

Back