Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Sales are not back, stop lying.

318476814_2.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Sales are not back, stop lying.
Now its your time to say "sorry for my language"

Last edited:
April was the last normal month, since then the sales disappeared. Problems, problems and only problems in last six months... I expect to end up with 40% less money earned this year compared to previous years which is a huge loss. The worst thing is that nothing changes so much time. If they don't find a solution by the beginning of the new year I will have to change the host, they had enough time to fix their problems. There are no compensations btw

Today, the "Black Friday" promotion has started for customers on K2S, FB, TZ. Dates November 21-27. Mechanics - for repeat sales we give a 25% discount on a tariff of a longer duration than the user bought before. For those who bought a month, we discount for a quarter and a year. For those who bought a quarter, we discount it for a year. For those who bought a year - we do not give discounts. This mechanic is optimal in order to discount less to those who are ready to buy at full price. A similar action will take place before Christmas.

Like last year, partners with VPF TZ can partially or completely disable the promotion in the site settings: https://moneyplatform.biz/my-sites To do this, in the Tariffs section, select None in the promos drop-down menu

image-2.png

What are the rates for pro sales? my rates are Sales: 62% Rebill: 52%.
320004147_stats.jpg

I just checked the prices and they were like this: 30 days premium pro $24.95, 90 days premium pro $59.95 and 365 days premium pro $159.95.
If these prices are real then my rates are about Sales: 43% Rebill: 33%.

sales 50%, rebils 40%
30 days premium pro $8.74
35%, not 50%
Your share of the sale is calculated after paying payment gateway fees. In other words, after receiving a payment from a user, we pay a share to the payment gateway, and then to the affiliate, and this has always been the case. Different payment gateways have different fees, so your share for selling the same premium plan may vary slightly.

Black Friday promotion worked well for me. My earnings double up this week. I hope Christmas promotion will be better and not just for people who have already premium account but a new buyers. And i hope Christmas promotion will last than just a week. So many months later i feel sales are back but i know it's beacuse of 'Black Friday promotion'. Anyways, just want to say thank you for the promotion...

i have tezfiles premium. but some website's I can't download some tezfiles links

You are not subscribed to xyz.com

Buying normal premium on Tezfiles won't guarantee you to be able to download everywhere.
Tezfiles gives an opportunity to create "premium premium" downloads for certain websites. That mean if you want to download files from xyz.com you have to have premium bought using their links. It's called VFS (Virtual Files Storage).
Normal premium only gives you a possibility to download at full speed free links if xyz.com provides such content.

It's like a normal paid membership website. You pay membership monthly amount.

Back