Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
Hi guys. I worked with K2S probably for more than 10 years. I was in this industry since times of HotFile, Oron, and many more... For years I was loyal to the K2S throe good and bad times. I were stick to them in every bad period, when there were months with almost no sales, and I didn't even want to complain here. But now, I'm forced to move to the another host. K2S simply banned me, and not just me, also my referrals. No explanation, no warning. simply ban. No official answer on e-mail for weeks, empty communication on Skype and here. This is the respect for the guy who worked with them for more than 10 years, and brought dozens of referrals to their system. I would like to wish you guys all the best working with them, and great great earnings, just keep in mind that something like this can happend to you, and you should have backup plan...

did it work out?
Partly yes. Now we are busy connecting a gateway specialized in processing PayPal payments.
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys. I worked with K2S probably for more than 10 years. I was in this industry since times of HotFile, Oron, and many more... For years I was loyal to the K2S throe good and bad times. I were stick to them in every bad period, when there were months with almost no sales, and I didn't even want to complain here. But now, I'm forced to move to the another host. K2S simply banned me, and not just me, also my referrals. No explanation, no warning. simply ban. No official answer on e-mail for weeks, empty communication on Skype and here. This is the respect for the guy who worked with them for more than 10 years, and brought dozens of referrals to their system. I would like to wish you guys all the best working with them, and great great earnings, just keep in mind that something like this can happend to you, and you should have backup plan...
We checked your account and found that you are manipulating sales. We did several comprehensive checks and all our suspicions were confirmed. Your account is permanently blocked and cannot be unblocked.

Last edited:
We hope that the bank check will last no more than two weeks.
You hope? That means the refunds can last for more than 2 weeks, it's like everyone is working for free now. Even if it's not more than 2 weeks, we still have 14 days of refunds? Why are there refunds anyway? It's not like everyone here have the same customers which means different payment methods.
No sales + Refunds = ????

Dear partners!

We want to remind you that Tezfiles continues to have a promotion with increased affiliate rate. The promotion will continue until the end of 2022. From January 2023, Tezfiles rate percentage will be calculated based on your Productivity Scale, just like our other filehosts.

P.S. We wrote about the shutdown of the promotion about a year ago, but decided to extend it for 1 year after the market changes that took place in the spring.

Best regards, MoneyPlatform team.

Totally off sales
I think that so far I have only had 2 returns, but I don't think they are the only ones,

many talking about this in other forums and telegram,

I feel that it is unfair that the refund is subtracted from the balance generated by the work that is done,

1 or 2 years ago they also had problems but they had a Backup or support for this.
Now we only see how it is subtracted from the balance and without further support.

Any incentive or good news would come in handy in the face of this crisis they are going through...

Back