Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,095 comments
i think k2s guys should freeze the Productivity scale because we lose our states because this gateway payments issue its not our fault
Post automatically merged:

i think k2s guys should freeze the Productivity scale because we lose our states because this gateway payments issue its not our fault
status

Last edited:
This site is dead, Adios! I am done.
from now on , i only use in forums which require k2s as mandatory file host.
i am using another competitor file host as a mirror, and i am satisfied with that. getting one sale a day comparing to one sale a week with k2s.
it was good until beginning of this year , i made satisfactory amount and worked with them since 2019.
Will keep an eye, if anything changes for better, i will get back again.

i am using another competitor file host as a mirror, and i am satisfied with that. getting one sale a day comparing to one sale a week with k2s.
it was good until beginning of this year , i made satisfactory amount and worked with them since 2019.
I also want to know the mirror, Situation is too difficult to work with K2S right now !

what is another file host you use?

i need like this: online watch for only premium user.

Can anyone tell me, how its possible, that I see 7 Downloads in my Account from "https://0xxx.ws" although I dont upload there and I highly doubt that this guy is using my links.........

Can I see somewhere which File got downloaded where? With which Ref site?

Back