Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
I really don't understand these people who complain
generally when I send a user to buy a premium on moneyplatform and its affiliates
users can buy without any problem,
and still the user appreciates that his purchase has been accepted.

your cases are very rare, mrs. copycats

I really don't understand these people who complain
generally when I send a user to buy a premium on moneyplatform and its affiliates
users can buy without any problem,
and still the user appreciates that his purchase has been accepted.

your cases are very rare, mrs. copycats
Reverse the case, Most of users prefer to purchase direct membership and don't want to go for 3rd party route because they think it's suspicious, That's why most of members complaining and losing money everyday !

some K2S, fboom, Tz links are dead. But it looks live to me, and these files can be copied.on files manager. how do i know if the links are really dead
and
blocked by hash: to be protected. what can we do for
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

We don't accept Webmoney on any of our projects, sorry.
We get paid but not premium. Isn't it strange

Last edited:
some K2S, fboom, Tz links are dead. But it looks live to me, and these files can be copied.on files manager. how do i know if the links are really dead
and
blocked by hash: to be protected. what can we do for
Thanks

We get paid but not premium. Isn't it strange
Hello!

Difficult to determine without having sample files. Perhaps the files were removed at the request of the copyright holder. Contact our support team.

K2S support, are you going to add new Credit Cards or not?
It is over 2 months we are asking the same thing.
Is it going to be added soon or not?
Please let us know.
Hello!

We have several new payment gateways in the process of integration. There is no timeline for when the integration will be completed. This is quite a difficult task.

Last edited:
You are lying without proof, rebills for july are zero and sales are gone under the bottom of the well.
Sales are just fine and rebills are very good.

You keep saying k2s are thieves and shaving sales and you keep saying us with no issues are liars without proof - but what is your proof of shaving? you have not shown any proof of k2s stealing anything.

try making a test purchase on Tezfiles, you won't succeed! they have hidden credit cards that are not available to everyone! but there are sales and rebills on them! but I would like to make a purchase on them, but I can't, even through different proxies! I don't know how to make these credit cards available to me...

try making a test purchase on Tezfiles, you won't succeed! they have hidden credit cards that are not available to everyone! but there are sales and rebills on them! but I would like to make a purchase on them, but I can't, even through different proxies! I don't know how to make these credit cards available to me...
Why would Moneyplatform hide the Credit Cards?
In order to prevent people buying premium accoounts?

Back