Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
aa.jpg

no credit card and 2 weeks sales very bad

It depends on the IP.
Post automatically merged:

I tried with Netherland IP. VISA shows but nothing happens when you click it. Really? No credit card payment?

Last edited:
hello balance $65 (15 available / 50 hold) what is this, why hold. and Why can't I get premium with balance? thanks
This option is not available anymore. Earning above 100$ per month automatically make your account premium.
You can make a ticket and ask for premium if you have sales.

Is it better to rar and split files longer than 1GB or to post is as one link? I mean what are your experience, what is better for sales?
if it's video, it's always better to post it as one file, with video preview and mp4 autoconvert enabled.

Is it better to rar and split files longer than 1GB or to post is as one link? I mean what are your experience, what is better for sales?
in my experience it is better to use a link if it is video, people do not need to download in parts, and the advantage of k2s/fboom/tez
is that it has a preview and it works very well, of course there are forums like PlanetZu
that they always limit the files to a maximum of 5GB, that could also be a request to the Admin here to solve this with PlanetZu, since the free limit is 15 GB.

Back